• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 US Masters in Charlotte

Concrete pads planned.
:clap: after reading 1978's review it looks like MPM won't be playing this course. Sprint do you know if MPM will play Sugaw? interesting choice. It has been a minute since I have played there but always enjoyed the track.

Course assignments have not been made yet. Also haven't heard the number of rounds to be played. Last year's Masters at Tulsa featured five rounds and the prior year at Burlington it was four.

Thanks for the info. gents. facebook page is liked.

I put a friendly suggestion on the FB page to add the dates of the event. I could not find them there.

Concrete pads planned.

Frames for pads were going in over the weekend.

Renske #1 & #2 use Gold #12s fairway.
Renske #11 & 12 use Gold #13s fairway.
Renske #16, #17 and #18 use Gold #11s fairway.

The rest of the holes utilize the land to the east of Gold #11 & #13.

Hoping for only 1 round at Sugaw (Not my personal favorite). Love the Hornet's Nest and Renny options! Was looking forward to revisiting Elon...

I don't want to come off like I am bitching here and I came here to post my comments and questions instead of broadcasting them on facebook.

registration opens in 2 days and there is no flier? no information on how much entry is? Other than the date and the courses used there is no information at all. help a brotha out please.

and who's idea was it to open up registration at midnight on Sunday?

any info. is appreciated

Pricing, course assignments and a flyer will be released when registration opens, in three days.

Bill Jacobson is the TD.

Expansion

The Selinske U.S. Masters (PDGA Major) being hosted by the Charlotte Disc Golf Club and the PDGA has expanded from 4 courses to 6 courses. This will raise the potential size of the field from 288 to 432 (already 230 registered with 5+ months to go). The courses now planned to be used are Renny Gray, Renske (at Renaissance Park), Hornets Nest, Sugar Creek (Sugaw), Kilborne, and Nevin. Pool and course assignments will be made later to accommodate divisions and registration.

The Selinske U.S. Masters (PDGA Major) being hosted by the Charlotte Disc Golf Club and the PDGA has expanded from 4 courses to 6 courses. This will raise the potential size of the field from 288 to 432 (already 230 registered with 5+ months to go). The courses now planned to be used are Renny Gray, Renske (at Renaissance Park), Hornets Nest, Sugar Creek (Sugaw), Kilborne, and Nevin. Pool and course assignments will be made later to accommodate divisions and registration.

Note to players: Tobacco, including smokeless and e-cigs, is illegal at Sugaw and Kilborne.

e-mail received this morning:

Here are courses each division will be playing actual schedule will come out after registration ends on 8-7.
MPM, FPM, MPG & MPS will be playing Nevin & Bradford both short layouts.
MG1,MS1,MPL,MPE,ML1 & FG1 will be playing Sugaw & Renske
MM1 will be playing Kilborne & Renaissance. Keep in mind that we will be using a new layout at Renaissance. Itshould be ready to play within a couple weeks.

Sounds like we will be playing the same two courses for all three days?

MM1 here, just trying to make it to Nevin on Sunday. Looking forward to a Major and all the fun that goes along with it. Thank you to the CDGC and Bill!

Latest posts