• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Am Worlds - Madison, Wi

For the record you have CRUSHED me this year.

Better be careful, or our ratings might actually get more than 10 points apart. Speaking of crushed, I will get mine next week at Ledgestone ... first time playing MM1. There's still one spot left in the division if you want to join me in the battle! Maybe we'd even get on the same (likely bottom) card for once! We keep seeming to miss each other.

Just thought I'd tie up the loose ends on the whole MG1 champion really being a pro thing...

The matter is settled by the PDGA and the results stand. They did acknowledge there was a loophole and it will be closed for 2017. The qualifications will be such that only true amateurs that have never accepted cash regardless of membership status will get invites.

So all that's left to say is I'm looking forward to playing in the Quad Cities next year!!!

age protected contacts

I'm looking to contact players who play in ms1 and other sr divisions. A lot of ideas floating regarding age protected tournaments and I'd love to begin a discussion involving "those players" without conjecture from youngsters or the mother ship.

Any interest? Reach Back!

Eric from SD and others I played with at Worlds need to be part of this discussion!

BTW, though I didn't play as well as hoped. I had a great time in Madison. The campground at Token Creek was exceptional!

A totally different experience than 2015 but big fun nonetheless.

Keen Coupon

I just used the Keen 50% coupon we got in our player packs. This is a really good deal and I would recommend you take advantage of this. If you don't like Keen's then buy a gift for someone else. All styles qualify.

I just used the Keen 50% coupon we got in our player packs. This is a really good deal and I would recommend you take advantage of this. If you don't like Keen's then buy a gift for someone else. All styles qualify.

Including clearance items. I picked up a pair of WP's for 35 bucks.

I'm looking to contact players who play in ms1 and other sr divisions. A lot of ideas floating regarding age protected tournaments and I'd love to begin a discussion involving "those players" without conjecture from youngsters or the mother ship.

Eric from SD and others I played with at Worlds need to be part of this discussion!

BTW, though I didn't play as well as hoped. I had a great time in Madison. The campground at Token Creek was exceptional!

Hey Stump. I am a GM, but would love to be involved in any discussion. Reach out to me here or on Disc Golf Scene. You probably know Fred Vorcino would be in as well.

Have you talked with Pete Shive? Pete did a good bit along these lines, you may already know, and has had to quit recently due to bad joints. He would probbly love to have someone take over and he has an email db of us old guys.

Have you talked with Pete Shive? Pete did a good bit along these lines, you may already know, and has had to quit recently due to bad joints. He would probbly love to have someone take over and he has an email db of us old guys.

I think the aim would be more directed toward the am side. Pete was really driven to make the pro side more viable.

I think the aim would be more directed toward the am side. Pete was really driven to make the pro side more viable.

Yeah, I was thinking he might have structural suggestions, and maybe more than a few ams on his mail list?

Latest posts