• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green April 22-24 Bowling Green, KY

Players Pack

I'm bored, lets speculate...

Innova ? G star colossus
Discraft disc ? undertaker
Gateway - ?
DGA disc - Sail
Dynamic Disc – Biofusion Defenger
Latitude 64 disc -Knight
Prodigy disc –A2
Legacy disc -?
Daredevil disc-?
dry fit t-shirt – 2016BG shirt
*prodigy hat
?Discraft shirt? –last two years

Well its official. I am officially bummed out that is...:(

You all have fun and hopefully I'll see ya'll next year.

Weather forecast is looking pretty good Fri-Sun. Saturday and Sunday 5-10 mph winds:) Getting pumped! Should be there Thursday sometime around 1, probably try to play a course or two and check out the distance competition.

Weather forecast is looking pretty good Fri-Sun. Saturday and Sunday 5-10 mph winds:) Getting pumped! Should be there Thursday sometime around 1, probably try to play a course or two and check out the distance competition.

5-10 mph = 15-20 mph in bowling green wind lol

Are there any circumstances that could get someone to switch divisions at this point? My travel partner just dropped out. I was playing adv to play with him I could get in with another travel group but they're in rec, Im rated 882 but would have no issue being in the bottom pool.

Are there any circumstances that could get someone to switch divisions at this point? My travel partner just dropped out. I was playing adv to play with him I could get in with another travel group but they're in rec, Im rated 882 but would have no issue being in the bottom pool.

No....hb won't let you switch now

Where do you pick up the shirts? Are they at ramada or will they be at the players party ?

Ramada

What are the discs?

Daredevil owl
DGA Sail
Legacy Rival
Lat64 Knight
DD Defender
Prodigy A2
Innova Colossus
Discraft Undertaker
Gateway Wizard

Tournament dryfit
Generic Discraft dryfit
Prodigy snapback

Free frosty coupon
Cue time free pool coupon
Various Stickers

Program which is the players meeting!

Thanks to HB's speedy shipment, I got my players pack today. So at least I have something to console me while you all start playing tomorrow. Good luck to you all. I expect updates from some of you...