• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Birdie Hunt & Can Drive

DJdarkness73

Bogey Member
Last year I ran a Vibram Birdie Bash and the club loved the format but wanted to try it with different discs this year and decided on the Trilogy. If you are close enough to Waupun, WI then I encourage you to go to dgscene.com/2016BirdieHunt and register to play. If your not local and would just like a players pack or tournament shirt that can be arranged as well, simply contact me on FaceBook.

The Birdie Hunt is a fun day of disc golf with great people, prizes and spirit. The event is perfect for both beginners and seasoned players. For $30, players get two discs, a shirt, and a mini ($60 retail value) as well as two rounds of the unique birdie hunt format.

In addition to just having some fun in the woods we will also be accepting non-perishable food items to donate to the Waupun Food Pantry. Each item you bring will earn you 1 free mulligan that can be used during the first round. There is a max of 3 mulligans but don't let that stop you from bringing extra stuff for the pantry!

THE FORMAT
• Eagles are 5 points
• Birdies are 2 points
• Metal hits are 1 point
• If no one scores at least a metal hit after all players have finished the hole, the CTP gets one point.
Players must use only the two discs they got in their player pack.
Players throw one less shot than par (eg. twice on a par 3).

HOW MUCH? WHAT DO I GET?
Birdie Hunt - $30
• Two Rounds
• Two Trilogy discs
• One Shirt (S-XXXL)
• One mini

All Funds raised from this event will be used for course development and future events.
Printable%20Flyer%20copy_zpsxgbdzzns.png

Tournament%20Tee%20Mock%20Up_zpscapz0u0p.jpg

Last edited: