• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Glass Blown Open - April 28-30th - Emporia, KS

I could have sworn that Smashboxx planned a wrap up show for day one, now I can't find any trace of it.

Was I imagining things?

Did they scrap the wrap up show?

I could have sworn that Smashboxx planned a wrap up show for day one, now I can't find any trace of it.

Was I imagining things?

Did they scrap the wrap up show?

I came here with the same question. I was really looking forward to hearing some thoughts on what the pros thought of the layout of Peter Pan changing the morning of the event.

Yes you can just go onto the PDGA website click on glass blown open live coverage, there you will see links from the past few days and you can click on it with commentary. Two videos already up on yesterdays lead card.

Yeah I am wondering the same thing. Does anyone know if there is live coverage for todays action? I am hoping so. Also, would be nice to see the second card as well as the lead card.

Does anyone know if there is a live stream today, and if so, what time it starts?

Im wondering the same. I checked Smashboxx as they usually have a live feed setup ahead of time that states when the live feed is set to start - nothing.

From Terry:

Thanks for watching and sharing everyone! This gives some great insight just as we head into the monster week at the GBO!
You'll get post production action from the both Jomez Pro and Central Coast and you'll also have LIVE lead card action happening on SmashBoxxTV.
Each night we'll be doing a wrap up show which will be live as well and tonight's starts at 8:30PM (tentatively).
Thanks for viewing and for your patience!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYDsG84PG9k

3:00 pm Central Time

"Round 2 coverage transitions to the Jones Park - East Course and we'll see both household names such as Ricky Wysocki and Cam Todd as well as a few fresh faces in Eric Oakley and Zach Newhouse.

There is a threat of rain in the forecast which may accompany the already prevalent winds."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYDsG84PG9k

3:00 pm Central Time

"Round 2 coverage transitions to the Jones Park - East Course and we'll see both household names such as Ricky Wysocki and Cam Todd as well as a few fresh faces in Eric Oakley and Zach Newhouse.

There is a threat of rain in the forecast which may accompany the already prevalent winds."

Wonder how Oakley and Newhouse will stand up to the pressure?

Pssh. Where's the usual final round banter?

Watching live right now, and I'm surprised they have no spotters. Is this normal for the GBO?

Looks like they are just relying on the crowd to decide. Cam is going to have to re-tee on Hole 13. Game changer.

Holy cow, Hole 16 is crazy...and the whole lead card went in the water.

See now I'm...uh...here...uh...talking to myself. That's...that's chaos theory.

Not sure if I love the Paige Bjerkaas commercial, or if it's a little unsettling. The Dumb and Dumber parody was awesome though.

Usually they would show footage of the other cards. Maybe they are running low on batteries.

Latest posts