• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Tourney Videos

Schwebby and Gallups in particular seem like a lot of fun to play with. I loved when Gallups shouted after making a GREAT shot, apologized, and then Schwebby said "don't you dare apologize after a shot like that."

Schwebby and Gallups in particular seem like a lot of fun to play with. I loved when Gallups shouted after making a GREAT shot, apologized, and then Schwebby said "don't you dare apologize after a shot like that."

Totally agree. I want to see more character, fewer robots in tournament videos :thmbup:

Yeah, that's the plan.

Cool, I watched the commentated version too, after already watching the audio only version, which is, at least for me, a bit of a rarity. Example would be the new CCDG Safari rounds where you have the same part, but two different commentators, I only checked out the first one that came out (sry, Ian :eek: ).

@ thedisceye: Sorry, you probably were on your way to post the video link in this thread (though didn't know it until I saw you reply to the post/thread), just happened to hit up your page on YT to see if there was something uploaded, saw the video and hit up DGCR :eek: . Dam(n) these speedy fingers.

Cool, I watched the commentated version too, after already watching the audio only version, which is, at least for me, a bit of a rarity. Example would be the new CCDG Safari rounds where you have the same part, but two different commentators, I only checked out the first one that came out (sry, Ian :eek: ).

@ thedisceye: Sorry, you probably were on your way to post the video link in this thread (though didn't know it until I saw you reply to the post/thread), just happened to hit up your page on YT to see if there was something uploaded, saw the video and hit up DGCR :eek: . Dam(n) these speedy fingers.

Thanks for sharing! More to come soon!

Any word on when Will starts his season? Dickerson needs some competition soon, although Winkle is giving him a good run, at least round 1. Also, Ice Bowl, yet people are playing in t-shirts and shorts :gross: :p ?

Any word on when Will starts his season? Dickerson needs some competition soon, although Winkle is giving him a good run, at least round 1. Also, Ice Bowl, yet people are playing in t-shirts and shorts :gross: :p ?

Will's already started playing. I know he played in a tournament in FL and a couple in GA. Not sure where he's headed next.

Yeah, Winkle can bomb and his putt was on fire. Wonder if someone will pick him up. He was throwing 99.9% Trilogy.

Hah, it was funny to see their outfits progress throughout the round. It started out pretty cold that morning, then was in the 60's by the end of round 1.

My first run at filming and editing a tourney video(or any video for that matter)

The Front 9 Lead Card from last weekend's Fox Chase Ice Bowl in Albemarle NC

https://youtu.be/RNXpC32MM3Y

Back 9 should be up by Thursday

Hope y'all enjoy

My first run at filming and editing a tourney video(or any video for that matter)

The Front 9 Lead Card from last weekend's Fox Chase Ice Bowl in Albemarle NC

https://youtu.be/RNXpC32MM3Y

Back 9 should be up by Thursday

Hope y'all enjoy

Excellent video BraveThrower! If you had not said it was your first filming I wouldn't ever have thought it. The only constructive criticism I could give was work on smoother zooming in and out. Other than that you were spot on. Look forward to more from you. As for the course.... WOW! I really liked that front 9, I had never seen this course before. I may have to make a road trip come spring and play it.

Excellent video BraveThrower! If you had not said it was your first filming I wouldn't ever have thought it. The only constructive criticism I could give was work on smoother zooming in and out. Other than that you were spot on. Look forward to more from you. As for the course.... WOW! I really liked that front 9, I had never seen this course before. I may have to make a road trip come spring and play it.

Thanks!

Come on down! The course is about 45 min from Charlotte so it makes for a good road trip.

Great job with Part 2.

Man, that's a lot of trees.
And congrats on getting Darth Vader to film 17. :thmbup:

Yeah I had a few more hiccups on the back. Missed a few shots due to battery issues. The cold was zapping them pretty quick.

On 17 I had to run up that hill to get a decent shot and underestimated how steep and long of a run it was. I really wish this video did the elevation of this course justice. Every hole past hole 6 has pretty substantial up and down.

The Sun was coming down the hill making an over the shoulder shot impossible. Filming from the top of the hill down is almost impossible as well because it's a double fairway type setup. Roulette a no win situation going on.

Think I'm going to do a spike hyzer event next weekend at stumpy Creek. Another elevation wooded monster. Should be interesting to attempt to film on that course as well

Last edited:
Filmed the Lead Card at Spike Hyzer's: Stumpy's Fling & Ching at Stumpy Creek today.
I should have the Front nine up by Wednesday. However in the meantime here's a quick Highlight from Jeff White
Nice Ace!!

^I played that this weekend! I thought it might have been you carrying the camera around lol.

Latest posts