• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 World Tour . live footage?

illuminatefreak

Par Member
I thought there was supposed to be live footage of the World Tour? Weren't they making a big deal about it leading into the whole thing... or am I off on this?

I thought there was supposed to be live footage of the World Tour? Weren't they making a big deal about it leading into the whole thing... or am I off on this?

As far as I can recall they never promised live streaming for all the events.

Edit: i think its fair to assume they will be live streaming the USDGC

Gotcha. They did the La Mirada rounds 2 & 3 and I was under the assumption that they were really pushing the whole "media coverage like disc golf has never seen" thing as ton of live footage. I guess I interpreted it wrong. Oh well... looking forward to the edited rounds whenever they come out.

They stated after La Mirada there would be no live coverage of the events in Europe. Pretty sure it's because they teamed with the DGP crew to do the La Mirada live coverage and they don't have a similar group (with experience) to partner with over there.

There is currently live video on Disc Golf World Tour's Facebook page. 3 way playoff coming up.

They stated after La Mirada there would be no live coverage of the events in Europe. Pretty sure it's because they teamed with the DGP crew to do the La Mirada live coverage and they don't have a similar group (with experience) to partner with over there.

Makes sense. Thanks for the info.

There is currently live video on Disc Golf World Tour's Facebook page. 3 way playoff coming up.

Caught this live. Was so pumped that Avery was recording and sending it our way.

Latest posts