• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2017 Discraft Ace Race

Name is official based on the PDGA Approved Discs sheet.

Discraft Stinger

169rudd.jpg

I think a few companies submitted discs with the name "10m Brick" for approval, simultaneously yet independent of each other.
It's just such a great and obvious name.
On the real tip though, DD had a prototype Outlaw, but Legacy got the submission in first. I also heard a similar case with the Discraft Machete.

quest has the defender, but it's not on the approved list, so I guess they never submitted it and dynamic got it.

This make its a bit too easy to mock...

"Stinker"

I was hoping that it would be a bit closer to the Discmania FD but it's considerably flippier. It won't be knocking the FD out of my bag.

Totally off topic, but what in the world is up with the Discraft website? They have been changing that over for months and still have no midranges other than Buzzz and Comets listed. Shouldn't somebody, you know...get their ass in gear and at least get the full disc lineup listed on their own damn website? Vendor websites do a better job promoting Discraft golf discs than Discraft's site right now.

Totally off topic, but what in the world is up with the Discraft website? They have been changing that over for months and still have no midranges other than Buzzz and Comets listed. Shouldn't somebody, you know...get their ass in gear and at least get the full disc lineup listed on their own damn website? Vendor websites do a better job promoting Discraft golf discs than Discraft's site right now.

Yeah, that website is a hot mess. :doh:

Yeah, that website is a hot mess. :doh:

Completely agree. Family this year wanted to buy some DG stuff for me and when they wanted links of where to buy I made a real point of avoiding the DC web site.

The kid working on the site is probably the same graphic arts flunky designing their hot stamps. :gross:

The Wholesale site is the one to go to to see the discs the profile and the rest, Regular site is bad and they sell though Amazon anyhow.

They launched the website in beta while working with an outside vendor for the site. It didn't work out with said vendor and now they're stuck with what they have until they figure out how to build a website. Lesson being: don't launch a website in beta!

That's stupid. Amazon sucks rocks for buying discs because you can't select color for whatever idiotic reason Amazon has come up with.

I agree, buying form them is a crap shoot but with Discraft you can still select the weight you want, the Putter I got in 173-174 grams interesting that Discraft recognizes that discs might be off by a gram or so. Elite X used to have max weight be 173-175 grams with a number gap in the count. They do not do that now.