• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Green Mountain Championship

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
Looks like live coverage for rounds 2-4. Who ya got? I've gotten two in a row with McB at PFDO and Ricky at Vibram, so whoever I pick this week is sure to lose, lol...

...Nate Sexton

Any word on who is filming the first round and which card(s)?...

Live scoring is up for a few cards. McBeth tees off at 930.

Wish i was in vermont right now. Those courses are so much fun, and stowe is over flowing with awesome beer.

Eric Oakley shoots an amazing round of 48, 12 under par, unofficially rated at 1068!!! :eek:

It's interesting when comparing Eric and McBeths round - they birdied opposite holes on the back 9 and missed birdies opposite of each other on the front. Course looks primed for someone to shoot a -15 or better this weekend.

How does Udisc calculate the throw-in distance? Do the players record that? Schusterick has throw-ins from 66, 76, 80, 76, and 82 feet.

How does Udisc calculate the throw-in distance? Do the players record that? Schusterick has throw-ins from 66, 76, 80, 76, and 82 feet.

Thats because his shoulder impingement doesn't bother him at that distance. Since he refused to take time off to rest it, he just stays outside of normal putting shoulder rotation distance now. His logic being he's a 1050 rated player from 65+ and a 950 rated player inside of that. Hence his playing golf right around 1000 this year.

Talked to UDisc, they said there were two bad scorekeepers out there who are getting retrained if they volunteer again tomorrow. There were similar errors on quite a few other MPO and FPO players' scorecards too.

Last edited:
Perhaps a nicer way to put it to guarantee that volunteers show up in the future too would be to say that the instructions to the scorekeepers were not as clear as possible and that they would look into improving the instructions for tomorrow?

Not that I have any insight to how it went down but that "bad scorekeepers" bit really had a bad ring to it...

We tend to hire managers who are vocal and harsh, criticizing more than complementing because we think it's effective. It's not. Just like grandma told you, you get more flies with honey.

Latest posts