• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Konopiste Open

It's a hectic life, but I don't think any of us would trade it. If we didn't love what we do, we'd burn out.

Thanks for the detail on how these are being produced. Sounds kind of brutal, but what you all are doing is really good, honestly. You are probably on the leading edge of figuring out the best way to show disc golf in this digital age. The expert commentary is what for me was usually lacking.

The dedication of all the media crews (including players who add commentary) is greatly appreciated. Anyone who is not a Patreon supporter of these companies/players should really look into it. It can be fairly cheap to offer at least a little support to this incredible work.

The dedication of all the media crews (including players who add commentary) is greatly appreciated. Anyone who is not a Patreon supporter of these companies/players should really look into it. It can be fairly cheap to offer at least a little support to this incredible work.

Do the media crews have any sort of GoFundMe page? Or any other place to help donate? I love the content, and would love to be able to support more than just subscribing to their pages.

Yeah definitely support those GoFundMe's and Patreons if you're able. SpinTV doesn't have any crowdfunding initiatives, but I've been pondering pitching to Innova an apparel and/or disc series to raise additional funds. I need to do some research, polls, etc. to see if there is interest.

Now, back to Konopiste!

Ricky evidently shot lights out yesterday, but today it seemed to be Paul's turn. Came in with the hot round for the day and that was even with him taking a bogey during the round and a penalty stroke. Really tight card for the final round.

Nice coverage, sick looking course, and awesome commentary. :thmbup:

Ricky evidently shot lights out yesterday, but today it seemed to be Paul's turn. Came in with the hot round for the day and that was even with him taking a bogey during the round and a penalty stroke. Really tight card for the final round.

Where was the penalty stroke. I missed it.

Scoring average on that hole is 4.61,so is it a little soft? Maybe. But the bigger issue is that the guys at the very top of the sport are ridiculously good.