• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 USDGC

I hope that they are able to get the full 18 holes out at least an hour before the lead card tees off. I personally like to be able to watch the previous day before the next day starts.
I feel like a jerk, but I agree. I managed to get through yesterday and this morning without any spoilers (1st round spoilers lol), hoping that I'd get to watch some post-produced videos of round 1 before round 2 started. Well, that didn't happen. And then I can't figure out where the hell the live facebook feeds are (Avery's page? DGWT? USDGC? PDGA?). When I finally find the facebook feed, I've already scrolled past a bunch of other video spoilers.

Again, I feel like a spoiled brat for wanting these things, but, well, other tournaments spoiled me. This is my favorite tournament of the year, and it has the worst coverage of the year.

Barsby is killing it, tied for the lead now and -8 through the first 10. He has showed up big and the large events this year. I would love to see him pull one off.

McBeth +4 for 1st 4 holes, now -3 after 5 birds + an eagle on next 7 holes. Kind of reminds me of his recovery during 2014 Worlds ...

Latest posts