• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 PDGA Pro Masters Worlds

Matt B.

Eagle Member
Might as well start a thread for 2019 Pro Masters Worlds. :clap:

https://www.pdga.com/2019mastersworlds

Based at Smuggler's Notch, Jeffersonville, Vermont, June 22nd - June 29th, 2019. TD Jeff Spring.

Any other well-seasoned veterans getting excited to play Old Guy Worlds in Vermont this year? Any one have any info on the other courses being used besides Fox Run and Brewster's Ridge? From the PDGA's announcement of 2019 majors: "Basically, once you get to the property, you will not have to (or want to) leave, except to visit the two other great courses to be used in the event, mere moments from the gates of Smugglers' Notch."

Don't know about the other courses but here is one reason to leave the property at least once...;)
I was just watching an old episode of Top Secret Swimming holes. Not sure how close it really is to the courses but there is an awesome waterfall with cliff jumping spots up to 30ft. The woman was saying you have to drive up Smuggler's Notch road to get to it... Bingham Falls

8053443919_243fc8fd43_b.jpg

Bingham Falls

I checked this out at World's in September, it is about a 10 minute drive from the Smuggler's Notch complex and about a 1/2 mile hike in; pretty amazing place.

Registration is now open for all International players. Registration opens next Friday for all invitees:

https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/2019_PDGA_Professional_Master_Disc_Golf_World_Championships/register

There are only 13 spots available for ALL 6 of the women's divisions.
FP40 - 6 spots
FP50 - 3 spots
FP55 - 1 spot - Already Full - Wait List Only
FP60 - 1 spot
FP65 - 2 spots
FP70 - 0

The event can hold 288 players, but the number of players that can register is only 86. Hopefully, the division limits will be updated before registration opens to all next Friday. Otherwise, this seems like a very unprofessional way to keep division limits flexible.Division limits shown here

I can't believe they're waiting until less than a month before it starts to open registration to all pros. Makes it tough to buy a plane ticket at a decent price and arrange lodging. Crazy.

I can't believe they're waiting until less than a month before it starts to open registration to all pros. Makes it tough to buy a plane ticket at a decent price and arrange lodging. Crazy.

Absolutely. I knew I was getting an invite, and I couldn't believe they were only letting us register eight weeks in advance. I bought a plane ticket, made lodging reservations and car rental five months ago! Makes no sense that I can see. Definitely part of the reason that registration is down since splitting age restricted divisions off from Worlds.

New info posted at https://www.pdga.com/2019mastersworlds in the last few days, including welcome letter, more info about doubles, field events, etc.

Still not exactly a lot of excitement being generated from any quarter about this event, but I'm looking forward to it!

Report from Vermont: as of yesterday still only one port-a-Potty for players at the course, most blue and white tees have no signage, and many 'next hole' signs on the course are missing. It's been an impressive welcome!

The courses are in great shape and amazing.

Sweet! PDGA gave me the option to buy a commemorative disc at registration for $25. Go to pick it up and I get to pick from the same discs on sale for $19.

Report from Vermont: as of yesterday still only one port-a-Potty for players at the course, most blue and white tees have no signage, and many 'next hole' signs on the course are missing. It's been an impressive welcome!

The courses are in great shape and amazing.

I thought the there were amenities, pro shop....on site?

Yep, Pro Shop with one port-a-potty. The resort itself is a car ride down the road. Today, 3 or 4 more port-a-potties were in place.

Latest posts