• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2020 Pro Masters Worlds

gr8flkev

Invitation packets for 2020 Pro Masters Worlds in Tennessee the last week in August were supposed to be emailed today - May 1st. However, no invitation arrived, nor was there any announcements on pdga.com.
This is the next major on the schedule that hasn't been postponed/canceled.
Does anyone have information on the PDGA's next move?

Hopeful MP55 Player.

The presenters are still working with the idea that it is going on-trying to come up with scenarios to minimize risks. I wouldn't expect the PDGA to pull the plug until around June 1(but I do expect them to pull it). Hopefully I can get my house deposit back... sincerely, Also Hopeful MP55.

Invitation packets for 2020 Pro Masters Worlds in Tennessee the last week in August were supposed to be emailed today - May 1st. However, no invitation arrived, nor was there any announcements on pdga.com.
This is the next major on the schedule that hasn't been postponed/canceled.
Does anyone have information on the PDGA's next move?

Hopeful MP55 Player.

It was posted on May 1, though.

https://www.pdga.com/files/2020_pro_master_worlds_invitees.pdf

The decision on this event will be made/announced June 1. Sounds fairly likely to occur unless something goes awry betwixt now and then.

The decision on this event will be made/announced June 1. Sounds fairly likely to occur unless something goes awry betwixt now and then.

That was just the invitation list that was posted.
Invitees were to receive an Invitation packet email.
KJ

The presenters are still working with the idea that it is going on-trying to come up with scenarios to minimize risks. I wouldn't expect the PDGA to pull the plug until around June 1(but I do expect them to pull it). Hopefully I can get my house deposit back... sincerely, Also Hopeful MP55.

I also have an nice house rented.
I suppose I could have a worse vacation than a week playing Harmon Hills.
I'm just surprised there hasn't been more communication relaesed.

That was just the invitation list that was posted.
Invitees were to receive an Invitation packet email.
KJ

I don't think I commented on the invitation emails. etc- just on what I have learned from talking to the TD on the likelihood of the event actually happening.

So, does that mean players have to requalify for 2021 or do the points/spots carry over to next season?