• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 Tour Series Disc - What Should I Choose?

holly7845

.:Team Innova Champion:.
Hello, it's been a while.

What should I choose for my 2021 Tour Series Disc w/Innova?

Putter
Mid
Driver

Traditionally, Destroyers are the best selling, but I chose that in 2020 and so did a few other folks.
2019 was a lighter weight Roadrunner.

Any Disc suggestions? (Must be Innova)

Thank you,
Holly Finley

Metal flake Champion Mirage.

The Mirage in Star and DX are good discs, just a bit too flippy for most players. Now mold some up in a stiffer Champion metal flake and you just opened up a whole new audience. This is one Innova disc that needs a little more stability and would be a hot seller for us 99% that don't throw 500 feet. It is also not made in Champion yet if ever, so just offering that in itself is a huge bonus.

Look at the Z SOL for Discraft as well, it's a big seller!

What do you throw as a mid-range? I think Holly Rocs would be a good marketing slogan.

Mako(before the 3) and a Lion.

Only Mako3's are available right now if I were to choose one, I believe.

Metal flake Champion Mirage.

The Mirage in Star and DX are good discs, just a bit too flippy for most players. Now mold some up in a stiffer Champion metal flake and you just opened up a whole new audience. This is one Innova disc that needs a little more stability and would be a hot seller for us 99% that don't throw 500 feet. It is also not made in Champion yet if ever, so just offering that in itself is a huge bonus.

Look at the Z SOL for Discraft as well, it's a big seller!

I LOVE the mirage! It's so amazing! A MF Champ would be interesting!

Have you tried to Star Mirage at 180g?

Do you have to choose something that's already readily produced since you can't get Mako? Or how does that work? I would suggest a popular mold in a plastic that's non-stock. Suggestions below.

Metal Flake Tern
Luster Gator or Gator3
KC Pro (Tour Series) Mako or Mako3
Flat Top Luster Firebird
XT AviarX3

I need to choose something that's in stock and can remain in stock. I also like to choose a disc I actually use, so it's authentic.

Most of us stay away from the FB since it's Nate's disc.

Gator isn't friendly for all skill levels.

Mako3 in KC Pro, I haven't tried that yet. Have you? Do you like it better than Star?

I need to choose something that's in stock and can remain in stock. I also like to choose a disc I actually use, so it's authentic.

Mako3 in KC Pro, I haven't tried that yet. Have you? Do you like it better than Star?

See if they'll run them in Nexus plastic for you, that stuff feels awesome. Or the putter of your choice.

First, this is cool of you to ask the community! 2nd... what molds will Innova keep stock this year - that inside info would be helpful!

Metal flake Teebird or TL would be incredible.

First, this is cool of you to ask the community! 2nd... what molds will Innova keep stock this year - that inside info would be helpful!

Metal flake Teebird or TL would be incredible.

Research is key!

I can't tell you what Innova will be doing with their inventory, but I hope we get it ALL!

Thanks for your input.

Latest posts