• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 Tour Series Disc - What Should I Choose?

Swirly Star Wombat 3. 'Nuf said! [emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to choose something that's in stock and can remain in stock. I also like to choose a disc I actually use, so it's authentic.

Gator isn't friendly for all skill levels.

Mako3 in KC Pro, I haven't tried that yet. Have you? Do you like it better than Star?

I'm starting my 2nd year in Disc Golf and it looks like your trying to find Discs that all skill levels can use, and will buy under your name.

At age 57 this is what worked for me in my first year consistently:

Driver: Star Mamba 146g to 171g. Pro Valkyrie, Leopard3, and Sidewinder.
Mid: Roc3 and one that's Metal Flake.
Putter: Pro Pig

However, I realized I have flaws in my form, and I'm in my second week in the practice field with a Standstill, to build with the basics using Putters and Mid's. Yesterday when I picked up a 2nd Pig, I also picked up a Star Gator. This morning's field work, it was flying! Maybe a Star Gator will work for all, if it will work for an old man?

I second the Champ Mirage, but no huge domes please.

A flat, stiff Dart would be awesome too.

I also like the color glow Mako3 idea as that hasn't been run before and would therefore be hugely popular.

Otherwise Star TL3's in low 160's.

Don't you still have like 20 86 Softies left? You were bagging one last time I played with you, why do you need more? XD

I want others to know the beauty of the 86 Softie. :thmbup:

I only have 9 left. I never lost or broke one but never use them in the winter, the feel is no good in cold temps. If they made new ones I'd throw them more often.

I want others to know the beauty of the 86 Softie. :thmbup:

I only have 9 left. I never lost or broke one but never use them in the winter, the feel is no good in cold temps. If they made new onin es I'd throw them more often.

I got a stack of Softies, they are used and inked. You can look at them while we stand in line waiting for our Covid shots...
Oh, and I think Paul Bucher is a past DA Waukesha County...

150 class glow Roadrunner. I realize this may/may not be possible due to the glow agent also being a weighting agent...

A premium plastic Nova, preferably GStar, but Champ and Star would work.
Metal Flake Mako3, ideally as grippy as possible
KC Pro Teebird.

Well that's what I would ask for, but I don't know if that helps you decide what to choose.

A premium plastic Nova, preferably GStar, but Champ and Star would work.
Metal Flake Mako3, ideally as grippy as possible
KC Pro Teebird.

Well that's what I would ask for, but I don't know if that helps you decide what to choose.

If we are throwing out KC pro drivers, lemme get some KC pro Eagles.

Any kind of Leopard. Color glow champ would be my choice but any kind.

It's interesting to me that the original Leopard (not the Leo3) seems to gets overlooked. Using Infinite Discs as my only data point, in 2018 it was their 21st most popular disc, in 2019 it was their 19th most popular disc, and this year through the first half of the year, it was the 15th most popular disc. It has broad appeal in that it is a great beginner level disc that could be produced in lightweights and can still appeal to better players with something closer to max weight.

Nate has a less overstable Firebird.

Provide the other end of the spectrum with a Flat Top Firebird. They would fly off shelves (and immediately tombstone), especially in Champ Color Glow. I'm pretty sure that plastic would be a totally new offering for the flatties.

Nate has a less overstable Firebird.

Provide the other end of the spectrum with a Flat Top Firebird. They would fly off shelves (and immediately tombstone), especially in Champ Color Glow. I'm pretty sure that plastic would be a totally new offering for the flatties.

No way they'd give out champ color glow but maybe metal flake champion in a flat run?

The OTB Luster run was super flat and beefy too, maybe something like that

What if they figured out how to do a color glow halo plastic? That would sell like crazy.