• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 Tour Series Disc - What Should I Choose?

I hadn't ordered from them in forever and had to reset my password. Initially there were about 265 of each color in stock, about 255 of each by the time I got signed in to check out.

Dumb luck of seeing the post in my FB feed right when they dropped.

Holly can you speak to the flatness or stability? Ordered each color of n case one molded up differently than the others. I've got a couple champ mako3's that are almost puddle topped and beefier than others I've thrown...would love if these were similar. If not no big deal, lighter weight will make them line shapers. Got a fairly beat gstar mako3 that is the touch disc right now.

I hadn't ordered from them in forever and had to reset my password. Initially there were about 265 of each color in stock, about 255 of each by the time I got signed in to check out.

Dumb luck of seeing the post in my FB feed right when they dropped.

Holly can you speak to the flatness or stability? Ordered each color of n case one molded up differently than the others. I've got a couple champ mako3's that are almost puddle topped and beefier than others I've thrown...would love if these were similar. If not no big deal, lighter weight will make them line shapers. Got a fairly beat gstar mako3 that is the touch disc right now.

Yes, I have 5 here at home and they are the stability you'd expect from a Champion disc with a nice flat top. The weight offered for sale is 165-169g, which because of the stability of the Champion plastic, can make up for the lack of grams people might be used to throwing.

Yes, I have 5 here at home and they are the stability you'd expect from a Champion disc with a nice flat top. The weight offered for sale is 165-169g, which because of the stability of the Champion plastic, can make up for the lack of grams people might be used to throwing.

Awesome, not worried about the lighter weight...DGCR nerds know PLH rules all lol.

Super stoked to get them, I'm sure they'll sell well. No clue why the other releases aside from a couple are general stock stuff. Seems like money left on the table by not choosing well?

Snagged myself 3 last night during the re-stock! I'm stoked about this release. A mold that's a staple in my bag, in the plastic I wish I could get every disc in my bag as.

NICE! I'm not sure how many they loaded up last night, by the time I saw them at 7:30, there were only 3 in stock.

Missed 'em again.🥲 Ahhh well, I'll just sit here and drank. (Paraphrasing a coupla hundred county songs, I think I hear a train)[emoji41]
f4ffe2cfbb6647f2d5b0bbfbdd376eec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine in late last week but they were fairly warped coming out of the box. Ordered 4 and there was some paper thrown in to fill the box the rest of the way up and it looks like it was jammed in there pretty good and caused the discs to not sit 100% flat on top of each other. No big deal...let them sit inside the house and warm up and they're all looking normal.

Haven't got a chance to go out and throw them yet, but comparing them to my favorite super flat and probably slightly puddle topped champion mako3 the shapes and PLH's match up pretty well. This particular champ mako3 is pretty much straight with very slight fade at the end, and I like it because if I power it up a bit it seems to resist the high speed drift fairly well.

For the super OCD the pink ones look like the PLH might be a hair higher than the blues. Hard to tell, I'd spin each disc a bit to make sure I had them as flat as possible in the pics.

No idea why these are showing rotated 90 degrees in the thread, they're correct when viewed on my phone.

Attachments

• 070C759C-F187-4979-B809-5023ED2ACA9A.jpg
    070C759C-F187-4979-B809-5023ED2ACA9A.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 71
  • 339FC480-8560-4010-9537-82DFA87F3DF7.jpg
    339FC480-8560-4010-9537-82DFA87F3DF7.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 50
  • DE571E8A-7FCC-43ED-BA9A-25D8A3E61CFC.jpg
    DE571E8A-7FCC-43ED-BA9A-25D8A3E61CFC.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Let me know what you think about the flight. Thanks for snagging a few!

I got mine in late last week but they were fairly warped coming out of the box.

I was wondering if this happened to others. I saw a lot of warped ones as well. I think they took a few steps back with this year's tour series, at least compared to last years swirly Z

Latest posts