• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2022 Las Vegas Challenge Feb 24-27

Does anyone know if MPO or FPO tee off first? Historically I'm pretty sure its MPO but just wanted to double check

Historically FPO has teed first. MPO has teed first for the last year or two. I believe the plan this year is to switch back to FPO first so they can run two streams for the broadcast to show full rounds of each.

So I didn't really get the Henna/Eveliina hype. Then Gatekeeper put our some of their coverage from last year in recent weeks and in addition to watching those, I went back and watched Henna at Jonesboro and then Eveliina and Henna at Las Vegas and Waco the next year.

...and I'm totally on board. I'm probably more excited to watch them than any of the MPO coverage.

So I didn't really get the Henna/Eveliina hype. Then Gatekeeper put our some of their coverage from last year in recent weeks and in addition to watching those, I went back and watched Henna at Jonesboro and then Eveliina and Henna at Las Vegas and Waco the next year.

...and I'm totally on board. I'm probably more excited to watch them than any of the MPO coverage.

I can't remember which tournament or which round it was but Henna was on a card with Paige.

Paige would just crush her tee shot and then Henna would step up and throw and be fifty feet past Paige.

Other than Cat, Paige hasn't had to deal with too many people with her kind of distance on any regular basis. I think all three of her card mates for round one at Vegas can match her distance so it will be fun to watch.

As far as the European women, I think Kristin is the best putter. Henna and Evelina aren't bad but watching coverage from overseas they don't seem to be quite at the level of Paige and Kristin yet.

yeah they're definitely going to give Paige/Catrina a lot harder time at the big events. They aren't the clear favorites anymore.

I can't remember which tournament or which round it was but Henna was on a card with Paige.

Paige would just crush her tee shot and then Henna would step up and throw and be fifty feet past Paige.

Other than Cat, Paige hasn't had to deal with too many people with her kind of distance on any regular basis. I think all three of her card mates for round one at Vegas can match her distance so it will be fun to watch.

As far as the European women, I think Kristin is the best putter. Henna and Evelina aren't bad but watching coverage from overseas they don't seem to be quite at the level of Paige and Kristin yet.

By the standards we are discussing, I'd say Henna is a bad putter. She misses due to concentration lapses in the same way that Cat misses. But she is top notch throwing the disc. Eveliina is a little better at putting, but less accurate throwing the disc.

By the standards we are discussing, I'd say Henna is a bad putter. She misses due to concentration lapses in the same way that Cat misses. But she is top notch throwing the disc. Eveliina is a little better at putting, but less accurate throwing the disc.

From the little I've watched it seems Henna is a lot like Cat when it comes to putting.

She can putt very well at times or she can look like me out there missing easy putts.

Consistently inconsistent?

Both of these feature cards look great!! Also, very happy FPO will be teeing off in AM so we will get to see 18 holes of golf from them vs the 8-10 holes of coverage we got last year.

Attachments

• 2872C6F6-AEA3-44D9-961E-96842D40AC66.jpg
    2872C6F6-AEA3-44D9-961E-96842D40AC66.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts