• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 DGPT Play It Again Sports Jonesboro Open (pres. by Prodigy)

So per PDGAstats (Twitter account not associated with PDGA), " After a long discussion, Hailey King takes a 1 stroke penalty for a misplay on hole 7

Hailey dropped one of her discs on the green, and accidentally played from there rather than her actual lie"

Did Hailey do that at hole 18 of 2021 Worlds too?

The phrase "soft" also comes to mind. Logjam ahead.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's gonna be much of Conrad's round captured on camera. :(

Yep, I think that goes without saying...relying on wind to provide difficulty seems rather dicey.

They had a lengthy discussion on this topic during today's round. It will be interesting to see what changes will take place next year.

It also seems dicey to go to the opposite extreme and make the course too difficult when the wind picks up.

Wind or no wind, Conrad didn't leave much room for improvement:

17 under: 15 birdies, 1 eagle, 2 pars.

Short of acing a hole, that's basically two birdies from about as perfect score as anyone could possibly hope for.

He filleted the course like a sushi chef with a prime piece of bluefin.

DGPT put out the MPO highlights.

Middle section was Conrad shots. They picked up with him making a putt on hole 12.

Through 8 holes he was only one stroke better than round 1 actually.

They got some nice highlights of his performance on the last few holes.

Short of acing a hole, that's basically two birdies from about as perfect score as anyone could possibly hope for.

It was awesome to watch his card mates cheering him on. Gannon Buhr gave a post round interview just talking about Conrad's round. Conrad hole 5 for a par.

I agree. He is easy to listen to and adds very good information.

Brian is great, very knowledgeable. I will listen to him all day. He does a nice series for Discreet on Youtube, and if you are into podcasts, his "The Flight Diary" drops are a fantastic listen. He stopped a few years ago, but the back catalogue of interviews with fantastic players are all there.

That was the most emotional win I've ever seen!
Kat went from screaming with joy to sobbing uncontrollably.
She is my new favorite FPO player! :clap:

Yes, but HOW can two people with THAT much emotions like Kat and Nikko stay together more that a week?
Feel like they both are an vulcano of emotions that could erupt at any point.

Awesome to get her first win! I didn't see live so I'll look forward to that. Nice to see a mix at the top of FPO leaderboard.

Salonen with 89% C1. Man I hope she can lock in the putt going forward.

Tattar still lurking at 6th after the Major hangover and a couple holes off of 3rd. Curious what happened on 15/16 there.

The 1100 rating takes into consideration they're ALL playing in those conditions, correct? So I don't feel the performance can be diminished by saying "No wind."

Tattar still lurking at 6th after the Major hangover and a couple holes off of 3rd. Curious what happened on 15/16 there.

On 15 she was putting for birdie from about 25' to an elevated basket and the wind just lifted it. Missed the par putt and landed in the original birdie putt spot. Laid up and tapped out.

It seems strange that the lead card has played hole 1 and the coverage on DGN hasn't started yet.