• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 PDGA Tim Selinske US Masters

ru4por

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
I am glad that I am able to start watching post production of a PDGA major...opposed to the trash live production of the Cascade tournament. Here are the first round videos.

Last edited:
Oh my, that Circle Bar course is a bore, and I'm not even one of those who hates ball golf/disc golf courses. It's a shame they have the best players using that for 2 of their 4 rounds. I'm looking forward to watching them play Dexter, and I would have liked to see them play Stewart's Pond, but I won't bother watching anymore of the play from Circle Bar.

Oh my, that Circle Bar course is a bore, and I'm not even one of those who hates ball golf/disc golf courses. It's a shame they have the best players using that for 2 of their 4 rounds. I'm looking forward to watching them play Dexter, and I would have liked to see them play Stewart's Pond, but I won't bother watching anymore of the play from Circle Bar.

Agree....but, man...Dexter is a wooded wonderland!