• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 Pro Worlds - Smuggler's Notch

Kristin's getting birdies in rainy conditions.
Seems reports of "Kristen's injury" were greatly exaggerated.

Kudos to V. Mandujano for keeping pace.

I think the five round format favors the most consistent players. Bodes well for Kristin, Vinny, and perhaps until proven otherwise, McBeth.

Ohn is usually consistent, but seems she's struggling in these conditions.

Last edited:
If you think about it that way, then yes... Calvin who sometimes starts semi-sucky (remember, semi-sucky Calvin is mild fire in any case, so dont get all triggered now), then gets flaming hot to almost tie the winner, often from the 2nd card even. In many cases where this has happened this season in 3 or 4 round tournaments, I am pretty confident another extra round would have had him surpass the winner.

At the risk of jinxing the fellow countryman I got to give a shout out to Jesse Nieminen who is doing super well so far on his 1st US tourney after last years USDGC (which was his only US appearance)

tough day for Ohn...but the commenters speculated on whether she was thinking about dropping out. Then they walked it back completely.

Seemed a really weird thing to even bring up unless she's dealing with an injury? (if that's the case I missed it)

tough day for Ohn...but the commenters speculated on whether she was thinking about dropping out. Then they walked it back completely.

Seemed a really weird thing to even bring up unless she's dealing with an injury? (if that's the case I missed it)
I watch disc golf on mute with music in the background. I don't care who it is just about every single one of them commentating goes off the rails making wild speculations and sounding overall like a complete goofball. Nate sexton might be the only one who seems to have the ability to self regulate.

I watch disc golf on mute with music in the background. I don't care who it is just about every single one of them commentating goes off the rails making wild speculations and sounding overall like a complete goofball. Nate sexton might be the only one who seems to have the ability to self regulate.
i have no clue how anyone listens to that garbage

Is anyone moar fun to watch than Vinnie?
Hit metal and nearly rung up an Ace to start his round.
He's been freakin deadly from about 300 ft or so, lately.

Ohn did mention yesterday that she did (injure/tweak) do something during practice.

Interesting course. Very scoreable, but punishing for the small errors. Got to keep it clean.

The scores for putting looks wierd. . Eagle WAY ahead of the field. .
Eagle's performance was pretty commanding. The records for this event over the years are spotty, but he only missed two putts. Perfect score is 54 and nobody on staff recalls anybody breaking 40 in the current format. Usually high 30s wins.

Latest posts