• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 25+ Discs, Lots of OOP, Take A Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump

Still a lot of good discs available. Feel free to make offers if you feel a price isn't right. All purchased discs have been shipped. Thanks.
Joe

bump

^^^
Sometime next month i'm going to be listing some gems so that y'all can spend some of that tax money.:D

Added a couple of nice Buzzz's, a glo Roc, and a gummy Pro Leopard. Make offers if you don't like a price. Thanks.
Joe

Just added a few more including cfr Wraiths, flat top Rocs, a couple of thrower 1st run Buzzz's, and some old Elite-Z Wasps. Thanks for looking.
Joe

Have you got rid of the yellow Augusta Wraith yet? Condition weight and what you want for it if you have not.

Still available. All the information about the discs is available in the title of the photo, but here you go: 169.4 grams, 7/10, $23 obo. All prices include shipping. Thanks.
Joe

Right now I have someone asking about a package deal that includes one of the Pro Leopards but he didn't specify which one. As soon as I hear which one he's talking about i'll let you know, but basically everything that is still pictured is available. Once something is paid for, I remove the pictures. Thanks.
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.