• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

26th Annual Mid-America Open

VictorB

* Ace Member *
The 26th Annual Mid-America Open will be held Saturday-Sunday, July 10-11. BYOP Doubles will also be held on Friday, July 9.

3 courses will be played in Columbia: Albert Oakland Top and Back courses, as well as Indian Hills. 3 pools will be available. Pool A (Primarily Open divisions) will play Indian Hills 1x, Oakland Back 2x, and Oakland Top 1x. Pool B (primarily Advanced Divisions) will play Indian Hills 2x, and Oakland Back and Top 1x. Pool C (Int/Rec divisions) will play Oakland Top 2x, and Indian Hills and Oakland Back 1x.

Link to Tournament Information:
http://cdgc.org/events/mid-america-open
In this page is a link to the registration form. There should be pre-registration on the pdga website very soon as well, I'll link that as soon as it becomes available.

Red Roof Inn will be the host hotel - specifically mention the Mid-America Open and get a room for $39.99/night.

Please contact me here if there are any questions, and I will respond as soon as possible.

bump to the top! we have 7 baskets total to give away, there will be a CTP for a chainstar that everyone can participate in. Players party on saturday night will have New Belgium kegs (probably sunshine and fat tire) and BBQ Pulled Pork as well as sides.

come out to Columbia and have fun! hope to see you there.

This tournament is FUN......and the food is also pretty bomb.

Man I wish being in STL during the Summer.

The courses are looking fantastic! Lots of work hours put in by both Columbia Disc Golf Club members and the City of Columbia Parks and Rec.

35 people already pre-registered this morning - and a decent sized contingent from Iowa already as well!

Last edited:

Latest posts