• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2nd Dye with the Vinyl Cutter

tehCoop

popped out a quick design to play with this evening. Dropped my champ Monarch into bath and pull this out. one little run in the bottom right, other than that im digging it.

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

HOW IN GODS NAME DID YOU DO THAT?? That is AMAZING....did you exacto knife all that stuff off or is the way I dye discs(contact paper and exacto knife) outdated?

HOW IN GODS NAME DID YOU DO THAT?? That is AMAZING....did you exacto knife all that stuff off or is the way I dye discs(contact paper and exacto knife) outdated?

lol Woody, the Good ol' xacto knife /contact paper method is FAR from outdated! With some practice and patience you can crank out some equally amazing detail
such as ..
IMG_0363.jpg

As for the original dye of the thread.. it is pretty damn sweet regardless of the use of the plotter ;)

According to this Ive started playin this very month! ... Does that qualify me for sayin "keep it old school"?!
But I whole heartedly agree, I could go on about plotters vs. hand cutting days (My original post on these forums was about that very subject!)
That being said, plotters definitely put out some sick work though!

One of these days I wanna do a Man vs Machine sorta deal! lol Like John Henry!

I'd also like to point out that Dfwdscglfr, your join date is a month AFTER Kramer... just sayin :)

Oh, and go Indiana!

Latest posts