• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3 disc bag.

discwombat

I have been playing golf for a while and generally carry around 7 to 10 discs with me, however I want to stash 3 discs in my wife's car for emergencies. Does anyone know of an ultra thin 3 disc bag on the market? Just enough for a driver, midrange, and putter. These would be my 2nd string discs, to be used only in the event of a unplanned marathon mall shopping trip. ( I'll be back in an hour or 2, I forgot something in the car). Has anyone seen anything this small?
Thanks,
Scott :D

I'd stick em in her purse that way when you get to the mall you can say "oh sorry hon let me get rid of those for you" And you're gone lol

marmot and northface make lumbar packs that i used when i just started out only carrying about 4-5 discs. the marmot i have is excellent, it even has a outside putter pocket (although i dont think they know it), also includes 2 bottle holders and when you clip on your waste you dont even know its there. i plan on using it saturday in the ace race where i will only be carrying two discs and two drinks.
its awesome.

http://www.trailspace.com/gear/marmot/flathead/

You might try one of those collapsible lunch coolers or if all else fails Walmart or Target will give you a nice reusable bag at almost all the checkout lanes:D

You might try one of those collapsible lunch coolers or if all else fails Walmart or Target will give you a nice reusable bag at almost all the checkout lanes:D

You know, those soft lunch coolers are not a bad idea. I was at my local store where they buy those in bulk and sell them for $1. I would say try that.

It depends on what you want to do with the bag. If you just want to store the discs in a trunk then WalMart sells a cloth bag with 2 small handles that's just right for holding 3 or up to 8 discs. Find it in the craft dept. I store discs in them and on occasion have used them on the course too.

But if you want a bag to take with you on the course then you can't go wrong with the Gateway Starter bag or an equivalent like the Fade Lite bag. I take my Gateway starter bag with me on trips when I can only fit in a few discs. I love it!

http://www.discndatonline.com/item.cfm?itemid=46157

Pretty much exactly what you wanted maybe?

big-46157-30866.gif

That thing looks interesting, but to me it looks like its a little bulky for just 3 discs. It is better than the guys I see that carry a rolling cooler full of discs to the course, but that's for another thread.;)

Yeah, I would never want to use it for playing on the course, but if the OP only wants something to put a few discs in to "stash in the car", then it would suffice...although I'm sure you could find some uber cheap tupperware or rubbermaid or 'cooler' alternative. :)

Still different looking though.