• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 3 flavors of the USDGC Roc

The USDGC Roc has 3 distinctive plastics XG, Gummy, and Champion (non gummy) Which one do you like and the reason why. Or is one of each is the best answer?

Thanks,

FSD-

Champion. They fly the best to me in a ll conditions. Also, they are generally flatter(except + molds).

The USDGC Roc has 3 distinctive plastics XG, Gummy, and Champion (non gummy) Which one do you like and the reason why. Or is one of each is the best answer?

Thanks,

FSD-

Comes in other plastics too: CE (2001, 2002), special blend (2005, 2006), and star (2006 on), although some might argue that special blend and star are the same.

All the 2003 rocs were CE, but only 12 of them said CE Roc on them.
There was no difference between those that were marked CE and those that weren't. Unfortunately, I threw my "Feather" 2003 CE Roc not knowing that it was special. Stamp was since worn down to the point you can't tell the difference between it and a regular big bird.

I would agree that all 03's are ce plastic...
As for the OP if you wanted to stay on track with what you wanted maybe you could have been clearer

Yeah, I should have been more specific but, the first reply codyroberts18 hit the pin in one! His choice of plastic and why.:hfive:

Latest posts