• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

3 SackFace kids in a Benz@JRoad - Germantown, TN

The irony. I was getting gas at a Kroger's (grocery store,offering a dime off gas for each hundred spent on food) when a brand new high end Mercedes and BMW pull up on opposite sides of a pump. I watch the dbag fill both cars on one transaction to save the 1.50 to 3.00.
I don't own a Mercedes or BMW, but during a brief period when I had two cars, each with half full gas tanks, I've actually done this. Without help. At 2:00 in the morning.

Drove first car to store. Parked it out back. Walked home (half a mile). Got second car and drove up to the pumps. Got first car and parked it so I could hit both gas tanks with the same hose. Filled both tanks. Reparked the first car out back. Drove the second car home. Walked back to the store. Drove the first car home. Whole process took about 40 minutes.

I don't own a Mercedes or BMW, but during a brief period when I had two cars, each with half full gas tanks, I've actually done this. Without help. At 2:00 in the morning.

Drove first car to store. Parked it out back. Walked home (half a mile). Got second car and drove up to the pumps. Got first car and parked it so I could hit both gas tanks with the same hose. Filled both tanks. Reparked the first car out back. Drove the second car home. Walked back to the store. Drove the first car home. Whole process took about 40 minutes.

What is the point of this?

To clarify. I saw someone say he did this to save "the 1.50 to 3.00". how does this save you money?

Last edited:
The irony. I was getting gas at a Kroger's (grocery store,offering a dime off gas for each hundred spent on food) when a brand new high end Mercedes and BMW pull up on opposite sides of a pump. I watch the dbag fill both cars on one transaction to save the 1.50 to 3.00. Guy got pretty irate as I generally made fun of him, and the irony of posing as Mr Bigshot car guy, but diming the grocery store for a couple bucks. Could have taken the high road, but, it was funny. Course, I could have opened the hatch and unloaded a Kantana on them.

i've done this several times, usually when we have $0.50/gal off.

The irony. I was getting gas at a Kroger's (grocery store,offering a dime off gas for each hundred spent on food) when a brand new high end Mercedes and BMW pull up on opposite sides of a pump. I watch the dbag fill both cars on one transaction to save the 1.50 to 3.00. Guy got pretty irate as I generally made fun of him, and the irony of posing as Mr Bigshot car guy, but diming the grocery store for a couple bucks. Could have taken the high road, but, it was funny. Course, I could have opened the hatch and unloaded a Kantana on them.

Rich people don't get rich by spending money. Its actually the opposite.

What is the point of this?

To clarify. I saw someone say he did this to save "the 1.50 to 3.00". how does this save you money?

I think the savings deal only applies to one fill-up at a time, so filling two cars at $3.00 a gallon instead of one at $3.00 and one at $3.40 a gallon would save whatever $0.40 a gallon X however many gallons car #2 takes adds up to.

Maybe worth it if you can time it right, but I don't know about the lengths scarp described. I think I'd have been more inclined to siphon the gas from one car to another, then drive the nearly empty car to the station for the fill-up. Roughly the same amount of gas with just the one round trip. Probably take half the time the musical cars routine would.

The wife and I have done that before when we've had 1.00/gallon off on our rewards tag. Saved us an extra $12. But we ain't drivin' no Mercedes, either.

Gotcha. You guys are saying specifically when you have a deal...it all makes sense now.

If you think this may happen, send a spotter down to where the little darlins are. First player throws, walks to disc (with AK47), spotter heads back to tee to throw.

Or he could have just been buying his buddy some gas and didn't want to make 2 separate transactions? Who said there was any "scheming" going on in the first place..?

If you think this may happen, send a spotter down to where the little darlins are. First player throws, walks to disc (with AK47), spotter heads back to tee to throw.

Who needs an ak47 when you have a katana??

I'm pretty sure I saw Jackie chan destroy a military grade hovercraft while driving a Lamborghini with a katana. Somebody please tell me what epic movie this was because I need to find it again. Then again maybe it was a drunken dream.

The saddest part about this is, the kids on this course are THE WORST. Its a fantastic course. But I've found my own discs on the back of a kids truck along with several other peoples. I took mine and my friends discs and when confronted they made the argument of, "Well I put in the work to find it." To which I said, "I put in the work to get the money to BUY it. And if you would have called me, I would have told you to keep it."

How would filling two cars with one transaction save $1.00 to $3.00?

If you shop at grocery store X and spend $100 bucks you get 10 cents off a gallon on your next fillup at gas station Y. If you do 2 cars with one transaction you get the .10 cents off a gallon on two cars instead of one, saving you 1 to 3 bucks depending on how big the tank is.

I've often thought I could kill a Goose with a Katana if things got out of hand waterfowl wise.

This comment gave me a strange combination of joy and sadness. Joy because it's funny. And true. Sadness because this scene will likely take place in TMNT. It seems Michael Bay has been hired to destroy things I love.

haha that's hilarious. Sad....but.....true.

I'm pretty sure I saw Jackie chan destroy a military grade hovercraft while driving a Lamborghini with a katana. Somebody please tell me what epic movie this was because I need to find it again. Then again maybe it was a drunken dream.

Rumble in the Bronx. :D

Rumble in the Bronx

http://youtu.be/hAMs4Gu_RPk

start about 6:00

Latest posts