• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4:20pm Saturday Afternoon...

On a positive note, I had a great day of DG haha. Played 2 rounds in the beautiful 75 degree weather. I find the whole rapture thing a little funny, tbh.

I just wish I could have played today.... family stuff going on...

Plus I was raptured and all so... :D

^GTFO....only those who didn't play today hrrmmpphh

jk

yeah, was a family day for me... ahh what a nice day out today... went last weekend in the storms and this week I gotta do fam stufff.... if only I could switch the weekends

I ref soccer as well. What level ref are you? if you are doing rec, you are most probably 9..

This has been the best Apocalypse ever, I slept late, had 5 Guys, did some yard work with a beautiful woman,(my wife). Now its time for Banana Split ice cream and watch Supernatural.

I'm definatly a level 8, because thats what I got certified for. I think they got rid of the level 9 ref thing around here. I can do "classic" level games, which is above rec. Actually almost every game I do is a classic level game.

Last year they got rid of level 9. Yeah, I'm level 8 as well. How much do they pay you per game?

that depends on the age level, but its $30 for a U13/14 center, 20 for AR. 25 for U11/U12 center, 15 for AR. $13 for U9/10 center, and $11 for u8 center.

I assume for classic games. I get the same. It's good money for pretty much doing nothing

I had State Qualifiers today. My girls placed 1st and 3rd in the 100, 2nd, 3rd, and 6th in the 200, 1st and 3rd in the 400, 1st and 6th in the 800 and we won the 4x400 for the first time and placed second in the 4x200 with a team of freshmen and 1 sophomore.
Every one of my girls except 2 qualified for states, So Bergdawg can suck it, proof I am as good of a coach as I say :p

i missed the best iowa tournament of the year because of a broken toe

ha see my broken hand thread :(

I had State Qualifiers today. My girls placed 1st and 3rd in the 100, 2nd, 3rd, and 6th in the 200, 1st and 3rd in the 400, 1st and 6th in the 800 and we won the 4x400 for the first time and placed second in the 4x200 with a team of freshmen and 1 sophomore.
Every one of my girls except 2 qualified for states, So Bergdawg can suck it, proof I am as good of a coach as I say :p

very nice... its a good feeling aint it?

Pretty much anything up to U13, It depends what I get assigned for AR or Center. I think the highest level I did was AR's U15's once (which Is the age group I play in lol).

That's a nice gig, the league I work for right now works on a two ref system for all games U10 and up, so I usually co-center ref U10 games.
Last year they got rid of level 9. Yeah, I'm level 8 as well. How much do they pay you per game?

I get $20 a game for the U10 games... Definitely good pay for doing next to nothing.

Once I can get my license I'm gonna start doing the big money select games that I can drive out to :hfive:.

Latest posts