• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4:20pm Saturday Afternoon...

ha see my broken hand thread :(

very nice... its a good feeling aint it?

There was a huge chorus concert and a softball tourney today so I went to the meet with out my 2 hurdlers and one of my stars who could have placed in 4 events. I was also missing my entire 4x100 team, yet we still placed 3rd as a team with only 7 girls.

My girls beat the boys times in most of their events.

Low pay sucks, but the job security tenure offers is great. I have a low caseload, so I make my own schedule and have lots of free time.

well i was gonna be a music teacher.. but its so competitive, and for me I would rather help create and encourage great musicians rather than spend all my enegry trying to win titles for the districts

I had State Qualifiers today. My girls placed 1st and 3rd in the 100, 2nd, 3rd, and 6th in the 200, 1st and 3rd in the 400, 1st and 6th in the 800 and we won the 4x400 for the first time and placed second in the 4x200 with a team of freshmen and 1 sophomore.
Every one of my girls except 2 qualified for states, So Bergdawg can suck it, proof I am as good of a coach as I say :p

hey we should have a tf meet someday, ive got a few very talented girls on my team

I have no distance girls and very weak field events, but we dominate the track 100-800. I have 5 girls who run the 400 in under 65 (I had 7, but 2 quit). My top 800 girl is still a sophomore, but is running a 2:32, my top freshman is at 2:45. The boys team is WEAK, but that is because I am not their coach anymore :) I have 3 girls who run summer track and will probably run in VA at some point.

haha, we are weak in sprints my best distance girl goes 5:09 mile, 2:22 800m. i got a 5-6 hi jumper and she hurdles very well too, my boys team is also weak.

haha, we are weak in sprints my best distance girl goes 5:09 mile, 2:22 800m. i got a 5-6 hi jumper and she hurdles very well too, my boys team is also weak.

the boys do not even have anyone that runs 5:09. I have a girl who can run mid 5 in the mile, but I don't let her run it because she is in 4 events. My hurdlers are kinda weak, but so is the MD competition, so I doubt they can hang with your girl, but 2nd and 3rd equals more points than first :)

jkdisc and I both went to the same college I quit the track team to coach right before he joined the team, do I so not think we ever met, but we know a lot of the same people.

Last edited:
either it was really old or you got a big dog.. lol

Some of both methinks. I dug the rest of the old post out, looked like it had rotted some. The dog is about 50 or 60 pounds and VERY strong. I'm 190 and I have to plant when she starts pulling.

As someone who watched Lost when it originally aired from episode 1 on I have this to day: Enjoy the journey because the destination sucks

It isn't so much that the destination sucked, it was just obvious. I knew after like 2 or 3 seasons what the deal was.

Still.....it's the best show I ever thought I would see on network TV.

And I worked all damn day. :(