• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] 40 disc lot. innova discraft - Ends 6/20/2012 @ 12:00am pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

austin234

Eagle Member
Current High Bid: $160

End Date/Time: 6/20/2012 @ 12:00pm pacific standard time

Starting Bid: $90
shipping is $25 unless auction goes over $200 then ill include it for free

Min. Bid Increment: $1

Detailed Description:

40 discs. mixture of plastics and brands, mostly innova but some other stuff. some stock stamps, some dyes and some stampless. most have ink at least somewher. all are used but some are still pretty freshy

its some what of a mystery here because im not gonna rate every disc for you individually or tell you the weight, instead ill just tell you how many of each mold and how many of each plastic. ill put them all next to eachother in the pics, left to right top to bottom

here we go:

5 destroyers- 4 star 1 champ
starfire- pro
roadrunner- champ
firebird- champ
2 katanas- star and echo star
leopard- champ
2 valkyries- champ pro
2 monarchs- champ
2 wraiths- pro and dyed augusta
2 xcalibers- star
teedevil- blizzard champ
3 teebirds- dx and glow dx
crush- z
roc- star sm

2012-06-12_18-38-14_984.jpg

2 dragons- dx
stingray- 150 dx
pegasus-dx
wildcat- elite x
hawk- pro d
skeeter- star
aviar- champ
4 vulcans- star, 2 pro, champ
orc- champ
2 sidewinders- star

2012-06-12_18-38-29_806.jpg

at $200 thats $5 a disc which is a deal id say! some may not be worth five but most are worth that or double/triple

if it hits $200 ill throw in a new z nuke ss and if it hits $220 ill throw in a new first run proton axis

thanks for lookng and happy bidding!

just wanna get rid of them all in 1 chunk cause i dont have time to go to the post office all the time anymore

Last edited:
bump! someone star the bidding! id much rather sell it on here than on ebay wher im sure i could cause people on ebay buy everything

well looks like you might be gettin alotta discs for a good deal cause everyones lookin but nobody is bidding! so sad for me, so happy for you

Never bid before, but I've seen Cool Hand Luke..."kick a buck" and make it $96. Somehow, I've got a vibe that my first ace is waiting in this plastic somewhere.

it very well could be!! thers so many discs youre bound to ace if you throw them all! thanks for the bid!

you still have 3 days left in this auction. there's no need to worry about where the bidding is right now. In the last 24 hours alone I bet you double what is currently on the board.

you still have 3 days left in this auction. there's no need to worry about where the bidding is right now. In the last 24 hours alone I bet you double what is currently on the board.

thanks im just trying to drive it up quick and if people wanna snipe thats fine too

thanks for the bid 8ceswild!

good luck!

Can't do the whole lot (limited $$ :(), but if the winner wants to part with the orange and the blue vulcan, please pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.