• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

41st Annual Wintertime Open

F. Howl

* Ace Member *
First A tier of the year on the west coast, at The World's First: Oak Grove DGC (Hahamongna).

A few big names this year:https://www.pdga.com/tour/event/38729
2018 was the first year McBeth has ever lost that tournament. Eagle tied for second, and he's back along with Anthon, Gurthie, Philo, Rico...

Nice warmup to the spectating season before "heading" to Vegas.
Y'all watching?

15488721913019068.gif

2018 was the first year McBeth has ever lost that tournament.

Not true. In his first MPO appearance at the Wintertime Open (2008), he placed 4th.

But yeah, he's dominated it otherwise. Nine times he's played it, with seven wins, one 2nd, and one 4th. Oh, and he played it twice as an amateur, winning MA1 once and taking second in the other.

No mandys this year. But there are lots of OB lines everywhere. #10-#11 is in a new, awesome position. No way Paul gets a 2 this year on it!

Really looking forward to the WO.
It's the beginning of the DG year for me.

BTW, nice gif...

God I loved that shot! Gave me chills when Peter showed it to me the first time. Shot by Wing Ko.

Round 1 feature card will be:

Eagle
Austin Turner
Steve Rico.

Name of the 4th dude is escaping me right now. :p

I've got Eagle lined up for commentary:D

Gonna try to add in some reaction cam/Chase card last day if it's close. Bringing out Brian for that juicy slow mo.

Cory will be out there doing some media as well.

Forgot to give credit. I made that gif with CCDG coverage of Round 3 pt 1, WTO 2018.

Discmania, Legacy...and 2 Discraft players eh?

Latest posts