• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4DiscGolf.com presents the Fort Steilacoom Open

Niko and McCray are out.
They probably read McBeasts post explaining why he wasn't playing.

"I've had a very busy schedule since vibram so when I arrived at the AM worlds last week I didn't get a chance to play because I was caddying and hanging out with all the Juniors and players at their events and parties. I knew it was going to be a long journey west so with no practice and all that traveling there was no way I was going to be able to compete at a top level. I knew this months in advance so I never even bothered signing up, plus I havent played well here the last few years so I need more practice time than most."

Locastro dropped out before first round due to illness.

M cCrays back was not doing so well. Looked completely off on the last 4 holes he played before picking up and taking off

Final day, 27 more holes for the top four. Some of the usual suspects are atop the leaderboard. Nobody too far away from the lead. Should be an exciting finish!

I see Wysocki winning by at least 4 shots. The guys behind him just have been consistent this season.

Let's see... we've got Innova, Discraft, Trilogy, and Prodigy(x2) all represented in the top five. Life is good for the disc golf enthusiast. Now if I could watch this all live, life would be great.

But Rick is only leading by Schusterick by two total at this point, which is hole #4. I'm following on twitter & PDGA Live scoring. Dave came to play.

Heading into the final nine now. Ricky still with the hot hand, is being chased by Nate, Dana, Dave, Nate Sexton, and Will.

Still just a two stroke margin between Ricky and Will. Val looks to have wrapped it up with a three throw lead and three holes to play over Paige. Doss is holding on to the fourth and final spot by one stroke with three to go. Wysocki on #17 is looking at another eagle putt(he missed an earlier opportunity).

Latest posts