• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 4x, 9x, 10x, 11x, CE, First Run - for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just "171" (the weight) written in small print on the rim in light pen, that's it.

There is a little bit of ink. 2 letters, i froget what they are (discs are upstairs and people are sleeping)

Also, im talking on the thread, because my inbox is filled up.

here is the pic:
ceteebird.jpg

Last edited:
sounds like a deal to me, clean out a little space for a few PM's so we can swap addresses!

Are these the same discs that "elmattarino" had posted about selling on ebay?
Would you be willing to work on package pricing for multiple discs? Thanks!

They are the same discs - I only wanted to keep a couple and figured there was enough demand for the rest to make back the money. The wife was pretty hesistant to let me do it, so I'm trying to see if I can break even, or make a couple bucks - happy wife, happy life!

As far as package pricing, absolutely! Let me know what you're interested in and we'll work something out.

This stuff looks familiar. Are these the same discs that "elmattarino" had posted about selling on ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230377189662&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Looks like a good investment on your part if you can "flip" those discs for a profit. I would still be interested in a couple of those. Would you be willing to work on package pricing for multiple discs? Thanks!

Hah, that was my auction! I was too lazy to sell them individually and the wife was giving me hell about it. All the weights in red ink are scale weights BTW

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on the red ink!

Btw, did you happen to call the number on that red cheetah? I think it belongs to a guy who posts on discgolfreview, but he hasn't gotten back to me about it...

Hah, that was my auction! I was too lazy to sell them individually and the wife was giving me hell about it. All the weights in red ink are scale weights BTW

Im getting your old CE Eagle then? :D Always wanted one of them, and i got something to trade for one now!

I wish that 9x wasent inked i would buy that in a heartbeat! i dont like champ inked discs that much tho(i never ink my discs)

Status
Not open for further replies.