• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] 50 Discs to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscinDave

D2's Sell or Trade - Fast Ship

Thanks for checking out my trade thread.
Discs will be mailed promptly in a manner that ensures their safety to your doorstep.

Been trying to consolidate my sheet so the tabs are a little messy, please ask if you would like pics on a specific disc.

anything with a number in the # column is available for sale. Entries starting with a letter are not available and are fitlered down to the bottom - [R=removed,S=sold,T=traded].

http://goo.gl/EOCNAD

• Weights with a * were weighed on a scale. Feel free to bump if you PM.
  • if its not crossed out, it is still up for grabs.
  • $3 a disc to ship (see Shipping)
  • There are several tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet - the first two are the only ones you care about: discs I am selling/trading and discs I want in trade.
  • Paypal friends and family or add 2.9% + .30 sents to cover the paypal fees.
Shipping
$3 a disc to ship - if you want more than 2 we can work something out on the shipping price. I will ship single discs first class which does not include tracking to save a buck (usually $2.60 first class or $3.60 parcel w/ tracking). If you need a tracking number please let me know when you make payment.

Using the spreadsheet:
To create a custom view and sort by disc manufacturer, disc, weight, etc, click the filter icon and select "create new temporary filter view":

EaYezfT.png

Now you can click one of the filter arrows on the column headers to sort and filter:

6kLEJ9s.png

List of discs for search purposes:
Ace Race 2012 (Zombee) , Aviar , Aviar-X , Boss , Buzzz , Buzzz , Classic Roc , Core , Crank , Dart , Destroyer , Destroyer , Fury , Ghost , Hurricane , Ibex , Judge , M1 , M4 , Mantis , Nuke , Ontario Roc , Orc , Roc , Stratus , stratus , Teebird , teebird , Thief , TL , Truth , Warden , Zone

Last edited:
Bump. I have added some of my personal stock to a new tab, its not stuff I am actively looking to trade, but would consider it for something I would throw in my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts