• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Interactive MVP flight chart

colink

Par Member
I was inspired by a really talended artist and golfer who drew a flight chart of MVP, Axiom and Streamline discs on Facebook to build this interactive, online version:

https://perldreamer.github.io/MVP-Flight-Chart/flight_chart.html

You can sort the chart by rim width or speed, flip it left to right for LHBH versus RHBH views, filter by plastics, manufacturers and date of PDGA approval. Click on a disc to get more information about it, like flight numbers, availability in plastics and important dates in the history of the disc.

It's been a ton of fun for me to build and play with, I hope y'all find it useful.

Cool.

Is the latest glow Envy Eclipse 2.0? I have an old one and a new one and the glow is worlds apart between them.

I'm basing everything on my page off of MVP's websites. The Axiom one says that the Envy is still on Eclipse (1.0), but it might not be up to date yet with new plastics.

Was going to make an obtuse joke about you putting all of the good discs on the left of the chart and thought that might be unfair.

I stand by it though lol.

So Gyro OOPs all the slow stuff and keeps the fast stuff? If that's a product of the consumer, a lot of golfers are throwing frisbees that are way too fast for them… IMO.

Nicely done. I dig charts.

Thanks for all the compliments! If y'all have suggestions for new features or information to display, I'm all ears. The "handedness" button was a suggestion from my son, the lefty.

Yeah, um, reverse it. I wish I understood why people like OS discs. Yuck!

I just wonder why you are throwing rollers with those flippy discs on every shot! It's amazing really.

This link is great! I cannot tell you how many times I have referenced this chart, as I'm not as familiar with the MVP/Axiom/Streamline disc names.

Many thanks for posting!

Heading out to a server right now, Sticky Filter settings.

The Flight Chart page will now remember your filter settings for manufacturers, plastics and beading from your last visit. If you didn't want to see that again, use the green Reset All Filters button to go back to all the defaults.

If "ZAMson" is Kyle McClure, then yes. If not, then I want to see this other chart!

No idea. Thought he mentioned helping design the early flight charts that showed flight paths at different arm speeds, but could be wrong. Won't be the first time.

Nice to be able to flip over to the lefty feature! I've picked up an Orbital, and a Vanish the past few weeks and there easy to work with, will be exploring other MVP discs. This feature will be very helpful, thank you for sharing!

Nice to be able to flip over to the lefty feature! I've picked up an Orbital, and a Vanish the past few weeks and there easy to work with, will be exploring other MVP discs. This feature will be very helpful, thank you for sharing!

You're welcome! The lefty feature was requested by my southpaw son.

I haven't posted an update for a while.

The MVP Flight chart is up to date with all the discs up to the MVP Open Special releases.

I also added a table feature (see tabs at the top of the page), so you can see it graphically or just as text like a spreadsheet. Note that the filter settings remain the same, regardless of whether you're looking at the chart or the table.

https://perldreamer.github.io/MVP-Flight-Chart/flight_chart.html

Latest posts