• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Interactive MVP flight chart

It's a cold, rainy Sunday, which means it's a good time to update the https://perldreamer.github.io/MVP.../flight_chart.html !

The chart now remembers what you set for your "handedness", either lefty or righty. Click on the sideways arrows on the top to change from one to the other. The icon will change location to show you what the current setting is.

The other big change is that as you change the filter settings on the bottom, the URL in your browser's URL bar will change. You can send that URL to your friends to have them see EXACTLY what you're seeing right now. For example, here's the URL to see all Axiom discs in Fission plastic:

https://perldreamer.github.io/MVP-Flight-Chart/flight_chart.html?show_axiom=1&plastics=Fission

Most filter settings can be set via the URL, I'll get the rest (weight and current date) added soon. The whole setup is starting to be complicated enough that I think it needs an online help page, and that will be my next project, unless there's a new disc or plastic release.

Lastly, as always, thanks for using the chart and letting me know about things that are wrong or could be improved. Making things that the community finds useful is cool.

I have a feeling I'm going to be referencing this chart often once the season kicks off as I'll be trying to figure out what the heck Simon is throwing. It'd be really cool if you could find a way to do a Discmania one so those that may do the same that I do have a cross reference to help with his switchover.

I like the shadowed OOP discs but you may want to add that to the key, just in case for some that may not understand that at first.

Was going to make an obtuse joke about you putting all of the good discs on the left of the chart and thought that might be unfair.

I stand by it though lol.

6nF6.gif

It's a cold, rainy Sunday, which means it's a good time to update the https://perldreamer.github.io/MVP.../flight_chart.html !

The chart now remembers what you set for your "handedness", either lefty or righty. Click on the sideways arrows on the top to change from one to the other. The icon will change location to show you what the current setting is.

The other big change is that as you change the filter settings on the bottom, the URL in your browser's URL bar will change. You can send that URL to your friends to have them see EXACTLY what you're seeing right now. For example, here's the URL to see all Axiom discs in Fission plastic:

https://perldreamer.github.io/MVP-Flight-Chart/flight_chart.html?show_axiom=1&plastics=Fission

Most filter settings can be set via the URL, I'll get the rest (weight and current date) added soon. The whole setup is starting to be complicated enough that I think it needs an online help page, and that will be my next project, unless there's a new disc or plastic release.

Lastly, as always, thanks for using the chart and letting me know about things that are wrong or could be improved. Making things that the community finds useful is cool.

Thank you for posting the charts. I picked up my first MVP disc Special Edition Orbital back in April and after a few more pickups, started my journey in June to flip my 27-disc bag over to MVP. Still have a few other brand hold overs.

The only disc I see missing on the chart is the Plasma Orbitals. I picked one up on OTBDiscs back in September. For anyone interested there are still some on their site.

I also downloaded the chart on my smartphone, and when there were updates in July, and September, my chart automatically updated. The charts have been helpful in discs stores as I was learning about the disc and making buying decisions.

OTB Discs seems to be the only manufacturer that I can find with a Plasma Orbital. It's not even on MVP's own set of plastics for the disc.

OTB Discs seems to be the only manufacturer that I can find with a Plasma Orbital. It's not even on MVP's own set of plastics for the disc.

Yes, I had did some looking around on other sites, none to be found. The Plasma flies dead straight, compare to the neutron that draws in for me.

Latest posts