• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] 550' wide open flat no wind-what driver would you throw

Beat to crap Pro boss on a hyzer flip line. Probably be left with like 75-100 feet to the pin. Then run the chains with my eraser voodoo, then miss my par putt.

Either 150 blizzard boss or FH my 168 star destroyer depending if I remembered to eat my wheaties or not. Hopefully I'd have about 100' to go and I'd jump putt my aviar for the deuce. But knowing me I'd try to throw too hard and turn it over and come up 250' short, I wouldn't hang my hyzer upshot out wide enough and it would end up 50' left of the basket and I would hit my putt of the front of the basket and drop in for 4 :)

150 Candy Pro Leopard

Yeeeha. :|

For 99.99% of us, this question might as well be "What disc can you throw the farthest?"
So Pro Wraith for me.

I'd throw a light TP King and land about 125 short if all went well.

My furthest drivers are my beat understable halo, and my lace, on occasion my bolt. Can but all of them past 400.'

I'm sure a better player could put them even further.

Probably a RHBH roller with my x-link firm Lace. Then with a bit of luck I'd have about 100-125 feet left to the basket. If I were going with an air shot, it would probably be a Prodigy D1, which I could put a little past 400 feet on a good day.