• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

620' Throw

Will bombs. He doesn't throw it as far as simon by any means but he has alot of control and finesse.

no doubt its 620, he has some serious arm speed.

I've recently played that course. Its really underrated compared to actual play vs dgcr ratings. Wooded + some water + open bomber holes that you have to deal with funky winds/lines.

you're throwing from about a 15ft high elevation/hill/tee on that hole. its hard enough to kill an overstable driver (to compensate for the wind) even 400ft with the elevation.

Its also very windy there, but not really a tail wind usually more of a weird swirly wind (where it maybe tail at the tee, but a head wind by the long basket).

He is usually so slow into his X-step, so that's what happens when he goes 100%...

Watching that makes me feel like my knees are gonna fall off.

;) He sure makes perfect form look smooth and easy, his core quickness is most impressive. You watch him, Simon, and Eagle and they all look so similar and make it look so easy. It's my goal to try to emulate their style with a lot of field practice this year. Hopefully my back, shoulder, and knees will hold up!

Play there fairly often, there tends to be a tailwind there and it's probably a 30ft drop in elevation as well but still an awesome shot.