• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Journey to 1000 Courses - You're Invited

Martin,

Congratulations to you on playing # 1000. To many of us here on DGCR, that's a dream come true and you are living the fantasy life. Enjoy it for as long as you can! I only wish this site had been in use about 30-35 years ago to help me find and bag new courses.

Keep up your quest and I hope to get a chance to play a round with you up here in Washington someday. I did have the opportunity to guide Ben around my local course on his road to 1000.

Question for Ben? How come you aren't documenting your courses on here? I can't wait to click on the "Course Played" button when I get home from playing a new course.

And finally for everyone! How about a big SHOUT OUT to Tim for creating this wonderful site! So many of us enjoy it everyday.

Question for Ben? How come you aren't documenting your courses on here? I can't wait to click on the "Course Played" button when I get home from playing a new course.

I'm with you, I would love to see Ben and Greg's courses played maps but neither of them have marked all that many of them played.

Martin,

Congratulations to you on playing # 1000. To many of us here on DGCR, that's a dream come true and you are living the fantasy life. Enjoy it for as long as you can! I only wish this site had been in use about 30-35 years ago to help me find and bag new courses.

Keep up your quest and I hope to get a chance to play a round with you up here in Washington someday. I did have the opportunity to guide Ben around my local course on his road to 1000.

And finally for everyone! How about a big SHOUT OUT to Tim for creating this wonderful site! So many of us enjoy it everyday.

Because it would take me 2.5 months to do that, and even then it would not be all courses, but with now #1100 played, it would be at least 1,000 I can find on here I bet.

On 7/12/12 Gregg played Bradford Park which he lisst as 1122 . . .so more than that I assume he has played a new one since 7/12

Here is his blog . . . while he wrote this entry in October . . . it took place during July. http://www.onegranddiscgolftour.com/?m=201210

I just looked at your top 110 courses and didn't see Flyboy!?! Although to be fair, I haven't played any of the others you have listed.

You guys should make custom minis to celebrate the occasion and sell them to us to pay for all that gas money you've spent accomplishing this feat.

Congrats to you both, and may the next 1000 courses be even sweeter.

9 years later. *working on it, hoping I can show you something soon! Lol

All I can say is, "Wow, what a journey!" Congrats, and may you keep going strong! :hfive: Genuinely wish I could make it there for the occasion. Who knows, maybe I'll get to play your 1500th... or 2000th with you?:thmbup:

9 years later, where should we throw number 1500?

Latest posts