• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Journey to 1000 Courses - You're Invited

I can't believe that you only played 1 course in Knoxville... There are some really good courses around Knoxville, Oakridge, and Morristown.

I am sure there are. It is hard to hit 100 courses without someone telling you about an awesome private course that you have to hit while you are in town, it is inevitable at 1000.

20 seems like a lot for you, 1/5 of the courses you have played are private unlisted courses?

I just went through my list and counted 23 unlisted courses that I've played. There are alot of private unlisted coruses here in Humboldt, as well as other areas here in Nor-Cal. Shoot I just heard about another one yesterday, now it's just about making the connections to play that course. As far as I know there are still at least 4 private unlisted courses still around Humboldt that I haven't played. I will eventualy play them, I just need to find the right people to be able to show me them.

I just went through my list and counted 23 unlisted courses that I've played. There are alot of private unlisted coruses here in Humboldt, as well as other areas here in Nor-Cal. Shoot I just heard about another one yesterday, now it's just about making the connections to play that course. As far as I know there are still at least 4 private unlisted courses still around Humboldt that I haven't played. I will eventualy play them, I just need to find the right people to be able to show me them.

Why so many private unlisted courses. Are locals that bad?

Area 54 or whatever it was called, very sweet! We have at least 4 private, unlisted courses within 20 miles of here, too. Two I haven't played yet!

Please let me know if you do! I live on a course I designed and have another at the parents' house, down the road from there is a decent private course too, only playable in fall/winter though!

I was not really serious, but I probably will stay far away, just because I doubt I will be able to afford to come that far on a road trip for a long long time.

I think I have built up a list of around 40-50 unlisted courses in California. Probably like 40 in norcal, and 10 in socal. 50 unlisted courses might be a little low.

Congrats Martin!!! :clap:

(side note, out of the 270ish I've played, ZERO unlisted courses).

1 out of 657 for me so far. I'm still hoping Ashleigh and I can be the 5th and 6th people to 1000 courses, give us a year and a half or so.

My pace has slowed to maybe shoot for hitting 1000 when I turn 100 and be the 10th person to do so.

Im a long way away from mashnut, so i assume it migh be him and Ashleigh who play their 1000th together, unless i can round some sponsors to help me travel, design, and review disc golf courses :)

Latest posts