• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Question of Ethics

These are some the stood out to me a little more than the others...

picture.php

Row 1 (left to right)
KC Pro Whippet 10x 170g
KC Pro Gazelle 10x 174g (small crack on the nipple of the disc)
KC Pro Gazelle 10x 169g
KC Pro Firebird 9x 175g

Row 2
Ace 165g (never heard of this one before)
"Champion Edition" Valkyrie NWL (No weight listed)
"Innova Champion Discs Inc" no identification NWL
KC Pro Eagle 9x 174g
JK Pro Valkyrie 4x NWL

Row 3
KC Pro Gazelle 11x 171g
"World's Biggest Disc golf Weekend 2000" Eagle ?147g?
"1995 PDGA National Doubles Championships" NWL
Star Destroyer 167g with the "Innova Discs" stamp

Almost forgot about the Rocs...

picture.php

Row 1
KC Pro 11x 180g
KC Pro 11x 177g
CE 179g

Row 2
CE 176g
CE NWL (Not sure if it's a Roc but has the feel, there is a VERY faint "Texas State Flying Disc Championship") At second inspection, the lip is a little wider so I think it's a Cobra or Spider but I already took the picture and am too lazy to retake it.

Have you tried the post office for shipping. They have a flat rate box, one price to ship anywhere, no matter the weight. So if you send out 5 in a box may be worth it, depending on what your charging. Otherwise, 1st class mail or UPS, that way you can track them.

That Innova Ace is not made anymore, but it makes a great beginer driver for newbies. Goes quite straight with low power.

Have you tried the post office for shipping. They have a flat rate box, one price to ship anywhere, no matter the weight. So if you send out 5 in a box may be worth it, depending on what your charging.
Those USPS Flat Rate boxes are made for stuff that is small and compact but heavy. The small size ones are too small for discs. One of the medium size ones will work well for up to about eight discs, but eight discs will weigh less than four pounds, so...

Flat rate box, anywhere in the U.S. - $10.35
4 pounds of discs in a regular box - $6.10 to $14.70 depending on where its going.

If its not going very far, a shipper would be better off paying by weight postage.

Can you tell me the weight on the Champion Eagles? If they are what im lookn for i will buy all of them! I have been looking everywhere for a 172 champ(or star) eagle and no one has one for sale, which sucks because 172 eagles is my favorite disc.

Last edited:
What dont they do for me:eek: I can put it anywhere i want it to, make it do anyhting i want it too! I never go discgolfn without it (mine is a DX and it is missing some chunks out of it after all the years of playing with it)

Eagles are very similar to Teebirds, with the distinction that they're a bit more of a turning driver and IMO, a bit less predictable. There are two variants of the disc in both Champ and DX, the Eagle-X and the Eagle-L. The way to tell is to look at the rim. The more concave rims are the Eagle-X's.

Im not sure what eagle i have!!!!! lemme get some pics and maybe someone can let me know! ill post it in the equipment section