• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Thief In Nashville - Alert for Stolen Property

How do you know he is a witch? ;)

0.jpg

Not only did he steal from the store and Bobby's personal collection (super rare discs given to him by the likes of Barry and Champ that he stole in vacuum sealed packages and returned thrown and damaged), He also stole from all of his friends like Will, Paige, and a few other local pros. Also from anyone that left their bag unattended near him. Literally hundreds and hundreds of discs stolen. 203 have been recovered, hoping to recover more today, but tons have already been sold...It's a shame. If you live anywhere near Nashville take a trip, play our beautiful courses and go buy from Cloud 9. These guys have done too many things for disc golf in middle TN to even list and they need help recouping the thousands of dollars lost. If you don't live near Nashville, order online or by phone. Help these awesome dudes out and keep their doors open!

The guys at Cloud 9 are awesome and do a lot for the sport in our area. Buy a disc or two to help em out while they deal with this crap.

Not only did he steal from the store and Bobby's personal collection (super rare discs given to him by the likes of Barry and Champ that he stole in vacuum sealed packages and returned thrown and damaged), He also stole from all of his friends like Will, Paige, and a few other local pros. Also from anyone that left their bag unattended near him. Literally hundreds and hundreds of discs stolen.

This dude sounds like he has a serious problem. Conning for 1 big scam is one thing but this sounds like kleptomania or some serious compulsion to mess with people behind their backs for apparently a LONG time.

Man, that is terrible. But glad it is posted here so we can all be aware. I don't know the guy in question, but Cloud 9 is a great store and they sponsor a lot of tournaments in TN and other states.

I stopped by the shop a few hours ago and picked up a couple discs, really awesome people. Wanted show some support after hearing about this.

Yep, Paige Pierce, Will Shusterick, James Tenity and Shane Cline all suspect him now since they have all had Bins or Stacks of plastic come up missing this year.

I was scammed out of $30. Crazy how is FB profile was removed this past Saturday after his last message on Friday. He also gave me some BS via email ([email protected]) that discs were stolen from him, and he couldn't produce the discs. i saw a PDGA profile of his here: 34493. Did some digging, same guy on twitter and instagram. I hate being deceived like this.

Latest posts