• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Above Ground Level Discs Locust

Deuzzz

Par Member
Didn't find a Locust thread so did this one. Any other Locust throwers here? Just did a review of the Locust to my YT channel. What a great alternative to a Undertaker/Savant imo. What disc would you guys compare it to?

https://youtu.be/9fe9xC3BJdE

Nice review.
I bag a couple Gateway Diablos which I believe have the same wing as the Locust. Like the Locust the Diablo has excellent distance potential for this speed class but still powers down well. I compare Diablos to broken in champion Thunderbirds.
Next time I order discs I will get a Locust.

Nice review.
I bag a couple Gateway Diablos which I believe have the same wing as the Locust. Like the Locust the Diablo has excellent distance potential for this speed class but still powers down well. I compare Diablos to broken in champion Thunderbirds.
Thanks!

Haven't tried a Diablo but I can see the similarity. I really like how it behaves really well of the tee and on stand stills. Try a 169g or under an it will surprise you!

Nice review.

The Locust is the Blade wing with the Spear top. I think it may have been one of the Diablo protos but AGL picked it up for their lineup. Good disc, I like it for flex shots both forehand and backhand, never was a big arm, so this, along with Assassins, Spears, and Blades are my driver set up.

The Locust is the Blade wing with the Spear top. I think it may have been one of the Diablo protos but AGL picked it up for their lineup. Good disc, I like it for flex shots both forehand and backhand, never was a big arm, so this, along with Assassins, Spears, and Blades are my driver set up.

Thanks for the clarification, sounds like a winner.