• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Acapulco Mexico Any courses?

Alex C

I'm looking for a course on vacation. Does anyone know of any in or near Acapulco. Jonesing bad!!!

Lulz. I can't find any info on any via google...so dunno. Ask locals if they have even hear of it heh.

I was just in Mexico....took a putter and played every day. You don't need a course when you are at a beach....its the most amazing place to play object.

Stop worrying about disc golf and just go frolfing

I was just in Mexico....took a putter and played every day. You don't need a course when you are at a beach....its the most amazing place to play object.

Stop worrying about disc golf and just go frolfing

True that. You can throw some really fun shots that just take off especially if there's a nice tailwind blowing in.

Hello Thumber,

I'm a newbe to disc golf. Is'nt frolfing another term for disc golf or am I missing somthing?

I'm looking for a course on vacation. Does anyone know of any in or near Acapulco. Jonesing bad!!!

Are you sure you want to go to Acapulco? That place has really gone down hill. Its not the great vacation spot it was years ago. You got some balls going to Mexico with all thats going down there right now.

true this^^
go to zihuatenejo or ixtapa... much nicer and less beheadings.

Hello Thumber,

I'm a newbe to disc golf. Is'nt frolfing another term for disc golf or am I missing somthing?

disc golf= playing disc golf at a disc golf course and keeping score, playing by the rules, etc.

frolf= throwing a disc for fun...maybe at a target, maybe not. This is usually not done at a disc golf course, but some frolfers take up space on the course anyways.

ah the old frolf offends disc golfers debate lol

I was in the San Agustinillo area and it was very safe (walking on the beach at night). It was picture perfect weather, swimming, etc.

Frolf is the roots if DG....It harkens back to the DG is everywhere mentality

PM Texconsonite. Don't know that he's popping in here very often lately, but he and a group of persons down there had a course that was temp; but, possible permanent a year or two ago. Don't know where in Mexico though.