• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace #2!

sidewinder22

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Got my 2nd ace ever tonight at doubles with a sky hyzer shot on a hole I never thought I'd hit! Calvert Hole 1, Blue tee 191', Star TL 167g. I almost didn't enter the ace pot, but had a funny feeling even though it was Blue tees today, and Im running the Ace Race this Saturday. Crazy!

very cool! even better that it happened while you were involved in an ace pot. Inquiring minds want to know, did you make bank?

This is good news because I hear you can't putt.

Well done. Each one feels better and better, especially the longer/harder ones that you hit. I hit a 350' the other day, and that felt amazing.

Well done. Each one feels better and better, especially the longer/harder ones that you hit. I hit a 350' the other day, and that felt amazing.

I would bet that most people here couldn't throw it 350' unless it was off a hill.

Well played sir.

This is good news because I hear you can't putt.

Got that right! Missed another 10 footer tonight! I just need to ace every hole. Go to Happy place. Although I somehow almost won(made final 2) the ring of fire putting competition last weekend at the Mid Atlantic Am Championship. I did better on putts from 20'-30' than inside 20' at the tourney.

Grataz, how much ya get?

i hit a tree off the tee, the disc landed 10 foot off the tee, i threw and it went in, i was happy but upset because it was such a far shot, but not an ace lol, still lookn for my first

My first ace was in March, so about 4 months. The ace pot was just over $100, I took a C-note and I told them to just keep the rest in the pot.

I would bet that most people here couldn't throw it 350' unless it was off a hill.

Well played sir.

You can count me amongst the < 350 group...and I'm not ashamed:)
Acing it from that far out has got to be amazing...

You can count me amongst the < 350 group...and I'm not ashamed:)
Acing it from that far out has got to be amazing...

Same. I've hit chains that far out, just never in. My longest (of 2) is 295 feet

Oh and grats on your second!!

Latest posts