• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace Race 2013 Player Pack Video - Includes Disc Profile!!

I'm not even going to lie, I'm playing just for a reason to go out and play with my friends and fiance, two discs for the price of $25 is just a great bonus, plus all the extra goodies, half the fun no matter what I'm throwing is to get it to fly an intended line I want it to, hitting an ace would just be icing on the cake, i love figuring discs out, that's part of the fun of this event/ the reason I love this game. As long as I'm outside and enjoy the day, it will be a success to me.

It's a little early for a name, especially not having thrown it yet, but for this type of disc I really like the name "Flare."

Think of a solar flare: how it curves, and probably isn't the fastest thing you can think of.
..Same with a flare gun shot into the sky. ..With a big, sweeping curve (turn?)..

Bonus!!

Check this out: (Optional, but a cool gimmick.)

FLARE

Discraft can do something cool with the stamp to isolate the AR in FLARE for Ace Race.
(The AR would be slightly more bold, or larger, etc.)

Like I said before, too, a TI hot red-orange FLARE would be gnarly.

Imagine the forum topics: Flare Vs. River, TL Vs. Flare, etc.

Pretty cool, eh?

Any other name ideas for an understable speed 7 / 8??
(assuming that's what it is..)

With all the bee-related stuff, they should probably name something "EpiPen" soon...just to be fair.

Trees

Did anyone else not notice the reusable score cards?! Finally! We can stop killing trees in disc golf.. Well in one aspect at least. But seriously the reusable scorecard is going be great for casual and tourney rounds

FYI - Trees are a renewable resource... probably the most green part of disc golf are the scorecards... petroleum based materials in discs, bags, shoes.

Why do people hate killing trees? My goodness at least those grow back. When you're ready to wipe with plastic bags, go ahead.

It's a little early for a name, especially not having thrown it yet, but for this type of disc I really like the name "Flare."

Think of a solar flare: how it curves, and probably isn't the fastest thing you can think of.
..Same with a flare gun shot into the sky. ..With a big, sweeping curve (turn?)..

Bonus!!

Check this out: (Optional, but a cool gimmick.)

FLARE

Discraft can do something cool with the stamp to isolate the AR in FLARE for Ace Race.
(The AR would be slightly more bold, or larger, etc.)

Like I said before, too, a TI hot red-orange FLARE would be gnarly.

Imagine the forum topics: Flare Vs. River, TL Vs. Flare, etc.

Pretty cool, eh?

Any other name ideas for an understable speed 7 / 8??
(assuming that's what it is..)

UJm4Q0k.jpg

Latest posts