• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ACE RACE DISC IS!!!

So now that we know what the disc is, my question to those of you that are going to be td's of an ace race; What kind of distance are you planning to set up for?

Short!!! Most will be between 100 and 125. The last putter Ace Race (Focus) I had the holes too long and there were no aces in the first round.

More aces = more fun.

So I'm thinking it's going to be similar to the Innova Wedge? Sort of a hybrid putter/slow mid disc for utility shots (i.e. neutral stability?)

The rim looks a little closer to an Aero though - hmmm looks like it'll be fun. I'm a fan of slow discs, sucks I gotta wait until October up here!

Even if you dont want a putter! $25.00 for 2 disc's, mini, sticker, bag is a great price, not to mention the prizes you can win. I'm thinking about buying 2 ....maybe add it to my SS package!

JRW................ do you have our discs in hand yet?

If so, wanna pass on any info as far as the feel of the disc?

They have been ordered, but I don't have them yet. Regardless of when you order them, Discraft won't ship them out until just before the Ace Race. I expect to get them mid week next week.

They have been ordered, but I don't have them yet. Regardless of when you order them, Discraft won't ship them out until just before the Ace Race. I expect to get them mid week next week.

Cool........... see ya then! I am looking forward to my fist Ace Race of many.

glad to see something lid-like being produced in the age of 'faster is better'

looking forward to trying this. hopefully my rattler won't get jealous.

It does look like an aero.... And Im not a fan of the aero.

Wish there was an Ace Race close -- I think the closest is like 2 1/2 hours away :(

If I had the ready cash I'd TD one at Armco -- given the level of interest in the doubles league there, though, I'm not sure I'd have many takers.

such a stupid disc, it fits in the slot right between my beat to crap Aero and my wham-o catch disc *shakes head*

It looks like a Mako so lits call it a Joko, lol

I'm bummed its not the Buzzz OS or the discraft teebird, but this might be cool too. I've been thinking about a more straight apprach disc then my wizards, If I like it maybe it'll make the bag.

And people that only throw FH are gonna be pretty screwed with this thing lol.

Also, how exactly do you chose your discs? I know everybody gets one D and ESP, but do you get to chose the weights on both of them? Cuz I don't want them both at 183 grams.