• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace Race Player Pack

aj4heels

If anyone has already run their ace race and looking to get rid of some of your leftover packs please send me a message. Trying to run one this weekend and have had a significant amount more interest and it's too late to re-order packs. I'm in the VA/NC area so I can pick up within a reasonable area.

One option is to ask for volunteers to give up one of their discs at the event, then re-order as many packs as you need after the event. You can then give those players who volunteered a new disc from the second round of orders and the rest of the packs to the players who didn't get one at the event.

One option is to ask for volunteers to give up one of their discs at the event, then re-order as many packs as you need after the event. You can then give those players who volunteered a new disc from the second round of orders and the rest of the packs to the players who didn't get one at the event.

I have heard of this being done in my area the last couple of years.

Agreed, also: The Ace Race that Dan (Disc n Dat) just ran here in Cincinnati wound up with 150 participants! He let everyone after 120 know that they'd be getting the rest of their packs after the event, and had folks volunteer to loan one of the two from their packs. It seems to have worked great. Good for camaraderie, and the DG community is strong. An excellent and fun way to do it, if you can carry the enthusiasm Dan always has for the event! :thmbup:

Latest posts