• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Aces 2011

Nailed my first ace Monday using my comet at Blue Ribbon Pines, Hole 9. Only 155', but weaving through the trees was a glorious thing to see. :)

got hole 13 at Hiestand Park in Madison, WI yesterday! hyzerflipped a beat ontario roc for a smooth hyzer right into the chains! the hole is listed as 300' uphill! only my second ace on the year, but im not complaining...

First legit (non Cubby) ace.

Hole #6 Bryant park Richmond, VA

Backhand S that faded out from just to the right of the tree 7' in front of the basket, kinda stood there for a few seconds in disbelief.

ace-6-bryant.jpg

Booter said:
Got my first putter ace ! 3rd ace of the year. Ce aviar, straight in. 180'er nothing huge but it got me $144 .

Putter aces are the best. Especially when everybody with you is trying to throw bosses and such at it.

I got so close! I bounced off the top of the basket on Acorn hole 13. I threw a nice straight shot with my P-PD and it had almost the perfect line, just a couple inches too high. :(

tgm said:
I got so close! I bounced off the top of the basket on Acorn hole 13. I threw a nice straight shot with my P-PD and it had almost the perfect line, just a couple inches too high. :(
this has happened to me so much lately.... also smashed through the chains (shoulda stuck) at leagues with a $400+ ace pool on a 310 ft turnover roc shot!

tgm said:
Wrong thread, but if I had seen it I would give you a doll hair.

efca0ea3_m.jpg

Beat roc, basket is about 35-40 feet behind the green electrical box in the middle of the fairway

got another ace today...just a couple weeks after my last one which is almost exactly how long it was between my last pair of aces.

lil windy today,tossed the seasoned buzzz easy off the right gap from the middle tree and smashed right in. lil 240'er. didnt put in for the ace pot this time though! :evil:

93490354.jpg

Just got my 5th Ace of the year and 11th all time. Hole #1 at McClelland DGC in Joplin, MO. Also, my first ace over 300'

kern9787 said:
Booter said:
Got my first putter ace ! 3rd ace of the year. Ce aviar, straight in. 180'er nothing huge but it got me $144 .

Putter aces are the best. Especially when everybody with you is trying to throw bosses and such at it.

I know, this kills me too! I always ask why folks throw 10+ speed discs on 240' holes. The answers you get are ridiculous as well.

Thanks Dave, it was awesome and my first skip ace...Champ Teebird FTW.

Wow, didn't think I was gonna get the 2011 monkey off my back. Aced hole 5 at Westchester DGC in Anchorage, AK with an R-Pro Pig yesterday. Spike hyzer, downhill sneaking in through the canopy. It was at Saturday league but the ace pot was only sitting at $21. Doesn't matter to me though, I was just happy to finally get one for the calendar year. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hit #6 at Zebulon. Z pred flick that ramped off a pile of mulch some boyscouts were spreading around (they moved before I threw) and fell right in. Worth $156.

Latest posts