• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ACES!!!

discer47463

What is the longest ace you have got? What is the longest ace you've seen? And what's the longest ace you've heard someone get?

The longest ace on record is over 700', hole 18 at Diamond X that plays way downhill off a cliff.

my first one was a 300' straight away and my second one was 370" through a tunnel and nailed the basket on a downhill slope. didn't get to see the second one, but i heard it and people on a tee across from it said it drilled the chains and just stuck

No aces for me yet, but I did see a 498 foot ace on hole 6 at White Oak Park in Georgia during a tournament.

No aces for me yet, but I did see a 498 foot ace on hole 6 at White Oak Park in Georgia during a tournament.

HOLY, I would love to witness an ace on that one... musta been at least a 10 second endeavor!!

My longest is 346', shortest is 150', recently hit a blind 270'

Last edited:
I proudly claim a 65' ACE at Fewell Park # 7. Before anyone skoffs, be advised that it is slightly downhill thereby slightly adding to the difficulty!

My longest ACE is 322ft #18 at Phantom Falls. I saw the longest ACE ever recorded at a PDGA event #20 long last year at the CO State Championships.
I am unsure of the exact distance, but I think it was around 600ft+, and it skipped in, AWESOME.

my longest was 350' and that as prob the longest ive seen. longest ace i heard but didnt see was around 400'

My longest was 250', I've seen a 289' and somebody aced hole 9 at Red Ridge in leagues, or so I hear (575' on flat ground).