• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Oak Grove, MN

Airborn Disc Golf Hollows

3.55(based on 1 reviews)
cant wait to play it

im sure its lazy as the rest of the cale collection

<3

Huh, I'm quite curious who bought that land?

lol, can't believe Cale can afford anything like that but yes I'm down to play it!

That's just a couple miles from BRP. Prob the most profitable PTP in the state. Just saying potential is there. And that land has got to be quite valuable.

Just to clarify, this same property was formerly VisionQuest, right?

Any word on whether Cale's planning to fix the place up? Last photos I saw made it look like the property was returning to the wild.

Any word on whether Cale's planning to fix the place up? Last photos I saw made it look like the property was returning to the wild.
Cale and his business partner are about 6 weeks into re-design and cleaning it up. They had to re-apply for a permit with Oak Grove and that's approved now. It actually just opened up to the public yesterday. Let's go!

Cale and his business partner are about 6 weeks into re-design and cleaning it up. They had to re-apply for a permit with Oak Grove and that's approved now. It actually just opened up to the public yesterday. Let's go!
That's really tempting, but I'm not sure when I could make it happen. I haven't played anything in mini-soda, so I do want to get up there at some point for a long weekend and bag until I drop.

I really enjoyed VisionQuest, so i think it's great someone bought it and is focused on keeping DG on the property.

cale did not buy the land
I assumed as much, but anyone know who is bankrolling this operation?

I ask because I think Rivard thought it would become MN course #1 and bring in big tourneys and monies and well, that didn't happen. Curious about the expectations of new ownership.

That's really tempting, but I'm not sure when I could make it happen. I haven't played anything in mini-soda, so I do want to get up there at some point for a long weekend and bag until I drop.
When you make it up here we can make sure you get your monies worth. Will work you like a rented mule. Or I mean you will get your share of dg :)